~Overload~

The next morning Y/N had done her normal routine. Get dressed and make sure everything was good before getting a cup of coffee. When she walked in the break room it was empty not a soul to be seen. That was unusual for this room somebody was always, and when she said always she meant always. Never once had she seen such a silent break room. It was calming if she was being honest. She didn't have to worry about a headache right after her mission. She grabbed a cup and began making the coffee. But the more she stood in that silent room the more everything felt off. It was like something was bound to happen soon. It wasn't any sort of holiday so couldn't be that. No meetings were scheduled for today. Nothing made sense at that moment in time. So to take her mind off it she drank the coffee. She's probably just overthinking, it's been awhile since she got peace and quiet here. So really how could she complain?

As she walked out she made a left to the lounge area. It may not be her break time but she wants to talk to somebody. It didn't feel right not saying a word in the morning to anybody. Once inside she looked around once again,it was empty. "Everyone must be busy working.." she thought out loud. It was oddly early and it wasn't like they were that busy either. But she didn't want to search the whole place. It's about time she started her paperwork anyway. So she went to her office without another sound. She looked around her office and nothing was changed, everything was ok. She wondered to herself why she was so worried. She sat down and began her paperwork. Checking or crossing off the boxes, placing signatures. All the normal things. At the end of her stack she saw a letter. Why in the world did she have a letter in her work? She opened the letter. It was blank, now she knew something was off. Never once in her lifetime had she received an empty letter.

She stood up and ran to the offices, no ody was even in here. No maids no fatui, no harbingers. She was alone not once had she thought of the possibility she was alone here. Then she heard thumps of footsteps. Before she saw who it was she woke up. She looked around her room in a panic. She was terrified and wasn't sure why. The thought of being alone, does it scare her? She wondered to herself. She did exactly what she did in the dream. But when she went to the break room everyone was there. She let out a sigh of relief and began to make her coffee. One person walked up to her, a ginger. "Hey comrade! I noticed when you walked in earlier you seemed nervous. Wanted to check if everything's ok?" He said with his normal smile. She nodded before taking a sip of coffee. "I just woke up from something unpleasant, and worried if I was late." She wasn't lieing technically, she was worried if she was late cause that dream was awfully long. He nodded and smiled at her before going back to his seat.

She walked out the room and through the hallway. She bumped into something and spilt her coffee. She looked down to see scaramouche. Luckily he was went with hot coffee it was just his hat. "Sorry scaramouche, I wasn't paying attention." To be honest she didn't want to apologize. It's not like he has anything to be focused on. He could have just moved out of her way. Scaramouche rolled his eyes. "Watch where your going next time!" He said in an annoyed and loud town. "Okay I was trying to be nice and kind about it with an apology, but you could've watched where your going! It's not like you were holding anything to be focused on. Or is your hat really that big to the point you can't see?" She couldn't think of anything better. His voice raised "Don't talk down to me I'm your superior you imbecile! If my hats that big to you maybe you would've seen it coming." "Oh shut up! All I'm trying to do is get to my office not to deal with some kid!" You stated in a loud tone unaware the harbingers were watching. "Kid?! Who do you think your talking to! I'm the sixth fatui harbinger your the twelfth are ahe difference is also high!  I am 100's of years older then you possibly 1000's! So you shouldn't even talk!" You both kept fighting neither of you planned to stop till the other backed down. The truth was neither of you were gonna back down. Scaramouche was so mad he finally did something thinking you'd stop. He slapped you. It didn't hurt but it was a strong slap. It pushed you buttons. You held your cheek and glared at him.  He had hit off your mask in the process and when he saw what you were hiding he scoffed. "Looks like you're just a monster."

"I. Will. Kill. You" were the four words you said but you didn't mean to it was like they had a mind of their own. Suddenly you yourself felt drained but your body.. it was doing whatever it wanted. Then you saw a black room. It was like the space of your mind had finally done it. Your mind has finally did something for it's self. You heard the screams of other harbingers but you couldn't see them. All you knew was you were getting hurt. Cause you body aches everything was going by so fast. You weren't sure how long you've been at this. It brought a smile to your face. Screams, pain, everything that was going on was joy to you. You hadn't felt this way before. It was something you didn't want to end. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see a white entity with a worried look. She was begging you to take control again. Finally you had got back to your senses. The place you were in is a shadow. The shadows were working on there own. They haven't done this before. You didn't know they could do this. The light entity represents good. You could tell that. You realized what the shadows are doing is bad, no terrible. You couldn't control yourself anymore. It was anger that fueled the shadows. You wanted to stop now but the thought you kept having. It's what prevented you from stopping. He called you a monster. You were no monster you were something so much more. You knew that, that's what fueled shadows rage. The knowledge that if people knew who you truly were, they'd just think monster. They wouldn't see what you are truly.

That knowledge is what you will have forever. You have faced that truth just now. The tsartisa, dottore. No all the harbingers knew now. Will that what you will be known as to them? You could see why they would say that. Finally you understood why there were swirls in your eyes you enderstood everything. The shadows have had enough. It was just a work in progress till they could do this. Fulfill there desires. There desires were bloodshed of whoever thought down to them. Everything you used the shadows for were just there plan to make you give them control. Would you be able to gain control again? You looked at the light entity she was begging you. You couldn't stop this you tried to say. But it came out as a breath. She took a step away. "You.. YOU ARE CHOOSING THIS?! AFTER ALL THE LIGHT AS DONE FOR YOU?!" You shook your head trying to speak but you couldn't. "Maybe her Majesty was wrong to think a shadow person and light could work together. I'll inform her of your choices.." you eyes widen as she walked away you ran after her trying to stop her. Finally you grabbed her wrist. You were crying.. you didn't want lose them. If you were being honest, they probably were the only thing from letting you lose control to think. You needed them now more then ever. She looked at you and stared into your eyes.

She summoned another light entity though this one.. that was the one who gave you her trust entirely. Was she really doing this.. was this the end? They were speaking some language you couldn't understand. The queen looked at you and grabbed your shoulder. She whispered one thing that helped more than anything. "Your not a monster, your a normal person that will live. You may not be the best. But your you." After that your body froze. You saw clearly again. But you still couldn't move time had stopped. You looked above at words that were appearing.

"Would You Like To Restart?"

Yes
Or
No

.

.

.

.

.

Word count : 1515 words