~{Test}~

Its been 2 days sense she joined the fatui. Her and the Tsaritsa discussed code words to make sure Y/N always had control. White,grey,black were the stages. 

White:Her normal human form with black hands.
Grey:Her human form but completely black.
Black:Her shadow form.

Then the stages of her abilities: 1,2,3

1:no abilities just delusion and vision.
2: May shape shadows and attack with them.
3:Become the shadow (this means she'll become the black figure and have control of every shadow in her reach)

Finally when demonstrating "Useless Ink" She will stop all movement and look at who said it they will give her a name and she will go to said person and observe. Until they realize they dont hurt her.

Present Day

Each harbinger was there for the meeting this day they will meet Y/N. She made an agreement only to be refer to as Shadow. The Tsaritsa was on the throne with Y/N as a shadow next to her unseen. "So wheres the new harbinger?" Pierro asked. The archon smiled "Good question if only she could appear with a word white?"

 She said that to cover it up. Their was Shadow standing next to her. "You called?" The harbingers stared with the same thought *That must be her* "great timing Shadow i wanna demonstrate your capabilities along with introducing you!"  The archon said. Y/N nodded and stared at the harbingers waiting for orders. "may you go to 3? and hmm who should be the demonstration." She pointed to a random agent and signaled for it to come here. "You will do." The agent stood in front of her and waited. The Tsaritsa whispered something to Y/N. 

She went to stage three grabbed the shadow of the agent used it to choke him then threw him to the wall. "This'll be fun!" Shadow said with a scratchy voice and ran at the agent. Then she took a bunch of shadows and used it to randomly swing at him as a sword. She was about to kill him when the Tsaritsa yelled "USELESS INK!"  Shadow froze in her tracks about to do the final blow. "Tartaglia stay very still..Go For Childe!"

 He was confused but stood still. In barely a second there shadow was observing him she circled him. He was scared but he didn't know why. He shook slightly. "SHIT" even the Tsaritsa saw he shook and yelled. There was shadow choking him with a scary look in her eye. Tsaritsa yelled out "DARKNESS" Then shadow let go set him down and bowed at the Tsaritsa. "I-i was out of line my apologies.." She sighed. "Well now you guys understand some length to her power." She then explained the code words and such. 

The harbingers felt fear cause of shadow. They didn't know why she just seemed...crazier then Dottore.  Even he agreed she was. They showed no sign of fear. Tartaglia was calming down. "I'll leave now you guys may speak to The Shadow if you wish." Said Tsaritsa then left. Y/N stayed silent just staring at her hands. She put back on the gloves she had. 

The harbingers were discussing Y/N and her abilities calming down childe as well. Y/N out her hands at her side and watched them she could only hear this voice in her head. It was driving her insane constantly saying "Useless Monster". Over her time in that room her breathing stopped and gripped her head and sat against a wall.

The meeting was over and everyone left well..one stayed. Y/N didn't know and thought everyone was gone. The voice grew louder and she shook a lot "Stop..stop stop STOP!" as the voice kept speaking. Tartaglia didn't know what was happening but he stood up and walked to her. He wasn't scared of her he was happy. He knelled down and hugged her. "Hey its okay..calm down i'm here." Y/N heard the voices slowly stop. Over time her shaking stopped and she looked at childe. He smiled "Are you okay Shadow..?" You slowly nodded and hugged him.