~Fate~

I read it over and over again. I couldn't wrap my head around those 7 words.. "Would You Like To Restart? Yes No" I didn't want to understand it at this point. It sounded so anonymous, like something that if I said yes to would be my demise. As if fate was punishing me for my actions. Restart, a decision I don't want to make. Restart what? Today, my job, my life, my descions? It never specified. What will I restart, what will be the outcome? I looked around, and my body fell. I was standing again. I took a step back and saw my body Infront of me. Like time had stopped, but I was invisible. I looked around and walked around. Harbingers were trying to stop me from what I was doing. Scaramouche...what the, did I do that?
He was covered in scars bruises blood everywhere yet he still was fighting...

That made me question if I should still be considered a harbinger. At that point in a fight I would have stopped. I was no match for him in defense. I was sure of that. He was made from a god though. So maybe I am sorta worthy of my title. But should I be thinking about what I'm doing, my title, everything. I should be thinking about the situation at hand, Resting. If I didn't reset, if I click no what would happen. Most likely nothing. I'd go back to the reality I see now.  The harbingers would hate me I'm sure. If they really wanted, if they though I wasn't worthy of my title anymore. Would they kill me? Questions ran through my head. I sighed, I wouldn't like to return to this. Maybe I love my job, maybe I think this is where I belong. But after what I have done..no I'm not worthy of being here. If I reset would I lose the nice memory's I have with them? The hang out with Childe, dottore yelling at his clone for messing up his lab. I let out a laugh.

Whatever the consequences are for saying yes I'd like to know. I looked around and so a question mark in the corner. I reached up and touched it. My hand went through but the side of everything changed.

What question do you have to ask?
Options

What happens if I say yes?

Is there a limit to how long I can stay here?

If I say no, at some point can I come back?

Please choose Through these three.
If you would like to exit click the x.
X

I read what the questions were. I'd go from the bottom up for all the information I can get. I clicked the bottom question and the thing changed again.

If I say no, at some point can I come back?

This is a commonly asked question! unfortunately the answer is no. The way you got here is most likely by light beings! They use most of there strength for this. It can only be generated every hundred years for a light being. So if by chance you life longer than that maybe. But the chances are by then the light beings have left.

I read over the answer and sighed. So this is a once in a life time chance. I can't just carelessly say no. I clicked on the next question.

Is there a limit to how long I can stay here?

Of course there is! Many times people try to live in this frozen world. Where time doesn't pass by. There's a limit to a whole day in here. If you run out of time the SYSTEM will automatically click no and you will suffer the consequences. If you somehow don't get kicked out you will most likely die of  dehydration or starvation. As you can't touch anything in this dimension. That means no food or water!

I read over the answer again. That's very brutal I guess. I'm not too sure how much longer I have, but I have awhile. I sighed and reached up and clicked the last question.

What happens if I say yes?

This is the most common asked question out of 4 million people who have come here. So let's begin. First the memories you have here stay! Great knees I suppose, all those happy times stay with you. But your not in this universe anymore. You could even end up in a universe where you were doomed to die it 3 days. Ha ha.
The chances are you will replace another life. You'll have all there memories and more! If you end up as a assassin who has terrible memories, well that sucks for you! You get what you get. Just remember to choose carefully.

Wow I didn't expect that... Does this mean I lose the shadows....? I let out a sigh. Another life, with my luck I would be doomed to die soon. Would I just disappear from here? If so.. that would be for the best. All of them would be better off. Especially with what I've done. Pietro,dottore.. I began to think of everyone and what good times I've had with them. If I leave this universe maybe they will find somebody else to have good times with. Wether there laughing after having a drink or two. Or just walking around, either way they have each other. Wether they all get mad, some of them die. They'll have somebody. Especially tartaglia with his little brother. I truly do with them the best.

I walked towards the answers. I reached up, but I hesitated. Is this what I want? But I pushed forward a bit and hit yes.

Colors swirled around me, I watched as everyone disappeared one by one. Soon everything was gone. I was now standing in a bunch of colors swirling around, making shapes or just anything wether it be items. People I've never seen before they made.

Then everything appeared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my Lord I HAVE LOVED MAKING THIS. I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE SUPPORT, AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS FAR! I LOVE YOU ALL! I WISH YOU THE BEST THROUGHOUT LIFE WETHER ITS TOUGH NOW OR NOT. I'd like to shout out XxAzuriTeeeeExX  for the recommendation on the chapter before. It really helped. 

Word count 1088 words

🎉 You've finished reading ✧*̥˚ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 *̥˚✧ 🎉