~{The Sword}~

As Y/N woke up she saw a note covered in frost on her door. She decided to get dressed before reading the note. She grabbed her fatui uniform and read the letter. 

Dear Y/N

I request your presence in the meeting hall right away.

T.

You set down the letter and went to the hall you knew this was there for a bit and didn't plan to keep the archon waiting. Nobody was there but you didn't care you sat in your seat and turned invisible waiting. The Tsaritsa walked in and looked around. When she looked at your seat you smiled and appeared. She chuckled and sent a agent to gather the rest of them. You and her  talked about them. "So Y/N what were you like as a child?" She asked and you thought *What was i like? I don't remember..when i think back all i remember was tests and needles-...* The Tsaritsa noticed and quickly said "Never mind you don't have to tell me."

"Thanks..but all i remember were tests and..needles and my shadows.." Y/N said sounding confused saying this out loud made her think about friends. "I had friends..i think they all left when i showed them the shadows.." It felt as you were about to break out in tears knowing the fatui were the only people who accepted your powers. She noticed and yelled "CANCEL THE MEETING NOW!" and the footsteps you want didn't notice stopped coming. "I-ill go sorry your highness." You walked out quickly.

Everyone stared as the Tsarista apologized to you. Scaramouche and Dottore looked worried and chased after you. Everyone was just shocked that was so many things they've never seen happen, happen. Both asked if you were okay and you nodded and walked passed then clenching you fists. You hated it when people worried for you. It made you feel weak so you went to the training grounds. You wanted to fight somebody or something. You fought one of your strongest shadows and it went on for what felt like years. It lasted only hours as everyone watched you while you didn't know. Who knew something with the same amount of power as you kept your attention so well.

On both of your final attacks you were surrounded by light and were above him and he was surrounded in darkness under you. You looked as both were about to kill each other with smiled on there faces. When they struck a cloud of smoke appeared and you both flew back. "Fuck.." You mumbled as you realized your vision was blurring. But you could see that smoke was a gray figure yelling at both of you guys. The shadow was about to hit the gray figure but you appeared in front and did a deafening screech. It stopped its attack and backed up. 

Everything was really blurry now and you fell passing out. Some white figure healed her as all the harbingers stared at the colored figures. They heard yelling and yelling then something about a sword. ^Swoosh^ ^bang^ ^scratch^ it happened in the mater of 2 minutes. There layed next to Y/N was a black and white sword. One side black the other white. The handle was a gray with some sort of gem in it. The gem was a spear and was a dark blue. Black smoke swirled in the gem. When Y/N woke she woke with a loud grunt of pain. Then a wince when she got up she looked at the sword and sighed.

Each harbinger that was up there ran down. First Tartaglia next Dottore finally Pantalone. "ARE YOU OK?!" was a question asked. as well as, "WHAT WAS THAT?!" 2 people asked only Tartaglia was concerned for her. "First i'm fine don't worry about that Alice helped only she cares. Next those were.. Shades, Parts of my power, Monsters? I'm not to sure what to call them..." They stared at her for a bit but nodded. "I'm glad your okay Y/N don't do this again." Tartaglia said sounding worried. She got up with a wince and limped away then followed behind and separated when they got inside. 

Tartaglia followed her asking questions that involved her general being. How was she feeling and such.  They reached her door and she guided him in and sat on the couch with him. "Tart i'm sure i'm fine if i wasn't you would've known." She laughed at him with a smile as he nodded and leaned on her shoulder. He yawned with a worried look. Over a bit of silence she could hear a small snore. *He's asleep..* "goodnight Tartaglia." You whispered with a smile and moved a pillow on your lap and moved him onto he pillow. So he wouldn't have a sore neck when he awakes.

You sent a shadow to grab you a clip board and some of your paper work from the desk with a pen of course. It left then came back and gave it to Y/N. She did her work and every ten minutes or so she''d ask for more and to put the bit she finished in a neat pile. In the matter of 3 hours she was close to finishing just 2 more handfuls left. Dottore walked in and stared at you to before clearing his throat and saying, "I came to check on you cause you two have been here for awhile." You put a finger on your lip then pointed at Childe sleeping. 

Dottore nodded and walked over closing the door behind him and sat beside you. "Can i help with any paper work sense i don't have anything to do?" He whispered and You nodded and sent a shadow to get some paper work. The shadow gave him a clip board and some paperwork and Dottore worked efficiently on it. The truth was he did have something to work on in his lab. But he wanted to spend time with Y/N and didn't want Childe to do anything to her. Y/N didn't know this at all. She didn't even think of him being worried for her to.

They both finished the paper work after awhile and Y/N told the shadow to deliver it all to Pierro's office. Dottore and Y/N chatted for awhile mostly about work. A hour or so later Tartaglia sat up rubbing his eyes. Y/N gave him a slight chuckle thinking he lives up to his code name 'Childe'. "Good afternoon sleepy head. You've been asleep for 4-5 hours, must've been comfortable!" You said with a smirk as Dottore let out a slight chuckle. 

After a bit of time you all smelled dinner. You guys made your way there chatting and spent most of your time eating and getting second plated then eating again talking. When you left on the ways to the doors you kept talking. Once you made your guys way to the doors you all said your farewells, entered your rooms and feel asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you all for reading have a wonderful day everyone! Take care of yourself please.

Word count: 1170 words