~{The Ball}~

The night of the was today Y/N was just given her dress and was putting it on. A beautiful dress it was. Dark blue with a black moon and a black tree on it covered in white snow.  Red flowers were decorating the bottom. She had a gold wrist band on her left arm and a blue flower she carried around. The Tsaritsa was spoiling her she was sure of it. When she came out and saw everybody she almost stared. *Everyone looks so nice!*

"Well you look amazing shadow!" Tartaglia said you smiled "All of you look better thought!" Almost everyone smiled and thanked her. They were going to be there following the Tsaritsa. "But i'm sure Her highness will look better then all of us combined. Everyone laughed and nodded. They all waited for the archon to show up so they may go.

After a bit of waiting the archon showed up. "You look fabulous your highness." She smiled at Y/N. "You will be the one standing next to me shadow everyone else will follow." Everyone nodded and got into formation. Then they walked through the curtains all of them smiling. 

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the 2 Gnosis we have in are hands. Also to welcome the twelfth harbinger Y/N! We shall hope for more Gnosis in are possession from now on! For Snezhnaya!" All The crowd yelled "For Snezhnaya!" Each harbinger walked off following the Tsaritsa. "You all are dismissed harbingers." The archon said and walked away. Each harbinger went to enjoy the party. Y/N walked to a corner by the drinks table.

Y/N couldn't help but mumble, "Such a waste of time..i could be doing so much paper work right now. But no i have to be here in this crowed ass place. So lucky i have this mask or id probably be pissed about the comments on my eyes. Wish i was doing paper work." She frowned and Dottore was getting a drink and overheard her. "I could't agree more Shadow accept rather be experimenting even though i do have unfinished paperwork" He frowned and leaned on the wall right next to her. 

"So wanna ditch the party and come back for the big announcements?" Dottore asked. "Heh sure id gladly do your paper work finished all mine." She said with a grin. "Lets get to my lab now." He grabbed her hand and led her out the party and to his lab.

"welcome to my lab my paper works is over there" He smiled a pointed at a desk to Y/N's left. "Thanks Dottore" She walked over to the desk sat down and did his paper work. "no problem!" He walked over to his left and conducted a bunch of experiments. After a hour or 2 Dottore did all the experiments he could and she finished all of his paper work. 

"So what now we have like 42 minutes till the announcements?" Y/N asked. "I'm not sure lets just take a nap for awhile" They both yawned. "But what if we are still sleep after the announcements?" Y/N asked afraid of getting in trouble. "Don't worry that happens all the time to me ill cover for you i owe you for all that paperwork." 

"Alright thanks Dottore!" He simply nodded and slouched in his chair and Y/N leaned against a wall and they both fell asleep. An hour later they both woke up from the knock on the lab doors. "Here comes the scolding..Cant do anything when it comes to the annoying guy Pantalone." Dottore sighed. "Its fine i don't really care not like i care what happens to me." She laughed and Dottore opened the door and rolled his eyes. "May i ask why you guys weren't at the party? Its like as soon as we got there you two left and ran in here doing work." Pantalone said sounding annoyed. "Cause that's what did happen idiot tell me the one time beside's you entered you saw us." Dottore said sounding mad.

"I didn't so the fact you got the new harbinger to do thi-" Pantalone began but cut off by Y/N "I choose to and wanted to the place was just a waste of time plus we got work done." The two argued while Dottore kept proving Pantalone wrong and Y/N right. "Pantalone whats taking so long those two should be up here by now-" Signora walked down to the the fight. "oh-" she was shocked. 

"OH PANTALONE WONT YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR THE MONTH I'VE BEEN HERE YOU DO NOTHING BUT TALK! I CAN TELL WHY DOTTORE SAID YOUR ANNOYING! YOU DO NOTHING BUT GIVE EVERYONE A HEADACHE!" That was the loudest Y/N had ever raised her voice and everyone was shocked. "I-" Pantalone frowned and left signora followed in hope never to have that happen to her. "Kid you did really good you should go back to your nap now..." Dottore said trying not to look scared. She sighed leaned against the wall sliding down and fell asleep her head on her knees. 

Dottore slowly walked out and up the stairs. "Pantalone wait! I'm sorry for her she just got mad-" Dottore looked scared for once. "It's fine just next time you to are staying at the party the Tsaritsa will make sure of that." Patalone said and walked away as Dottore sighed. "The Shadows scary huh Dottore" Signora said looking at him. "Yep i didn't expect her to snap like that." Dottore said leaning against the wall. "Im sure the Tsaritsa will discuss it with her. So don't worry we wont have to go through that." Signora said looking and Dottore. "We i'm gonna go back to my nap goodbye signora." Dottore said and went back to his lab.

When Dottore walked into his lab and looked at Y/N "Goodnight Thanks for my work.."He smiled and sat next to her he leaned on the side of his desk and slept. With a smile on his face.

The next morning Y/N woke up to see Dottore messing with something in the lab and look at her. "Oh good morning Y/N its 5:27 i woke up not to long ago wanna go get some coffee?" Dottore asked holding his hand out. You nodded and pulled yourself up following him to the break room. When you walked in you got weird stares from the other harbingers. You whispered to Dottore as you were making your guys coffee. "Dottore what did i do last night to get all these stares..?" He looked at you with a surprised face."You don't remember?"He whispered back.

You shook your head. "You snapped at Pantalone while you two were arguing everyone was scared when they heard it. You were very loud so word goes around quickly here. Those who were there actually fear you a bit." He whispered in your ear and you stared at him surprised. You handed him his coffee and drank some of yours and whispered. "I must apologize next time i see him." Dottore nodded and grabbed your arm pulling you to his room.

 "He should be in here you can go apologize." You knocked on his door and he opened it. "Hey Pantalone..i'd like to apologize for what i did last night." You bowed, "I was in the wrong in many ways i don't expect forgiveness nor for you to even acknowledge my apology. Id just like to apologize for my actions."You said in the most truthful voice you could. He opened the door and pulled you inside and closed it. Dottore waited outside.

"Its fine..i shouldn't have yelled at you either or tell the harbingers to stare at you to make you feel bad." You laughed at Pantalones own confession. "Its okay can we still be friends?" Pantalone nodded and gave you a stack of paperwork. "The Tsaritsa said to give that to you." You smiled and left.

"Perfect timing your coming with me!" Dottore said happily and dragged you to the lab while you held your paper work. He locked the metal doors as you walked in the lab and sat you at his desk. "Why should i be here?" you asked very confused. "Because i don't want you to get in trouble! Perrio was looking for you and he sounded angry. I'm not having practically my only friend die on there second month." He actually sounded concerned. So you nodded and began doing the paper work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Word count:1403 words