~{A Special Invitation}~

(real quick authors note anything in [** is a thought] ["" is speech] [^^is sound affects])

.

.

.

.

Y/N POV:

Y/N was sitting on her bed in her dorm when she heard a knock. Her dorm mate got the door when she saw the mail she thought it was for her. She was always thinking everything was about and for her. She quickly went to grab it but then stopped when she heard "This is for Y/N is she here?" Her dorm mate frowned and yelled "Y/N COME HERE ITS FOR YOU!"

Very confused who would need her at this time she walked to the door. The man handed her the letter and left. Her dorm mate closed the dorm and went to the bathroom. Y/N walked to her bed sat down and read the letter.

~Dear Y/N~

You Have Been Requested A Audience With Her Majesty The Tsaritsa

Tomorrow At 4

T.

Y/N read the letter again trying to make sense what it said and it was real. *A Audience With The Cryo Archon Herself! This is crazy it was even written by her.. I need to make sure i have my best outfit ready.* She started picking a very beautiful dress. It was black decorated with moons on the waist and stars everywhere else. Along the bottom was white flowers. She grabbed her white gloves and a black pair of heals. 

Her room mate soon walked in confused why she was grabbing everything. "Why are you doing this?" She said "I was requested audience with Her Majesty and i want to look my best!" Y/N said excitedly. Her room mate looked shocked but decided to not pry and left. Y/N but everything in a box for tomorrow then sat on her bed. *Ill get plenty of rest tonight!* She layed down and could hardly sleep thinking for all the reasons the cryo archon could want her for. At her school she was known as a crazy girl with a hint of blood lust in her aura. But she refused to let that upset her and fell asleep.

Time Skip To The Morning

.

.

.

.

She got up and checked the time. *12?! I have 4 hours it takes 2 to get there i need to get ready!* She then got up and brushed her teeth. She grabbed her hairbrush and bushed her hair. She walked over to the box and took it to the bathroom. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She realized her hair looked bad in a pony tail and let it down. Her long blue hair went down to the middle of her back and she set the hair tie on the counter.  She took one look at herself in the mirror.

*I look..nice i suppose* She checked the time. It was 1:46 *I have to leave!* She put on her coat and ran out the door and ran out the school. There waiting for her was a carriage decorated with snowflakes. Fatui agents sat there outside."You are Y/N?" One agent asked. You nodded and they grabbed your hand and helped you onto the carriage. *whoa this is nice* you sat down and they closed the door and drove the carriage away towards the palace. 

With Y/N's abnormal height she had to bend down slightly so her head wouldn't hit the roof of the carriage and to look out the window. She watched out the window at the beautiful town and the snow that layed on the ground like a white blanket. She watched as the snowflakes fell and fell it seemed endless. Such a amazing sight in Y/N's opinion. ^scratch scratch^ the ground made as the carriage drove on.