~{Maybe A Little To far}~

Tw: yelling,cussing,blood/gore, Guts,death

You woke up to the usual sound of arguing from the main hall. "Dottore and Pantalone are gonna get separated in a second.." Y/N walked out and grabbed her uniform went back inside her room and put it on. She then grabbed her mask and put it on. You also grabbed your sword and put it on your waste. You then walked out of your room and instead of going to the main hall you went to the break room. You made yourself a coffee and drank it and walked to the main hall looking mad. No you were feeling mad they were still arguing.

The rage you felt after you saw they where arguing in front of the agents was a little to much for you to control. You then yelled the loudest you've ever yelled in front of them. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT YOU BOTH ARE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!" The room went silent. "THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT A HOUR MOST LIKELY! AND IN FRONT OF YOUR AGENTS?! ARE YOU GUYS ACTUAL CHILDREN?" Every one stopped breathing they were afraid to die by your hands. Even the slightest noise would've made you angrier. Something that would be the best interest for all of us. Little did you know the other harbingers were already trying to stop them. But you were so blinded by anger you didn't notice.

"You fucking heard me. Why are you guys fighting." You spat at the two. Pantalone managed to say. "He was ordering some fatui agents to get some materials that costed a lot because they are hard to find. I told him he could've just asked me to get them but he said he'd rather die then ask for more help from me..and well it led to this." You got even angrier for the reason. It was so stupid.  "Alright. How about this Dottore accept some help and end this bullshit." You said and it sounded terrifying with the smile you had on your face made everything so much more scary. "Y/N please you must understand why i don't want anymore hel-" Dottore started but cut himself off when he saw you reaching for your blade. "Dottore you must understand i''m doing whats best for the two of you so fucking end this. I'm losing my patients with you and Pantalone." 

He nodded and all the harbingers left looking shocked. They then discussed and told the agents to leave. You left frowning you needed some way to calm down. You then thought about Childe *Maybe he can help. He always is calming somehow.* You began to walk away until you felt something on your neck. As you went to smack it off you saw what it was. The worst thing that could happen right now. You ran outside and went to take it off but it saw you as a threat and released the poison it contains. "SHIT." Dottore ran to me "Y/N what happened- ..is that a nightmare bug.." You nodded slightly and he realized the thing already sprayed it. "OH fuck hey i'm right here don't go to sleep!" he began to start searching his lab coat telling you to stay awake.  But you couldn't help it you passed out before he could find the antidote. 

*The nightmare bug makes you see your worst nightmare. Pretty much what the name says as far as i know. But what will i dream about i don't think i really fear much.* You thought as you looked into the darkness. Colors swirled around you and you waited till it was fully there then you observed. I saw blood everywhere mountains of body's and i could tell i was the cause. I was splattered in guts and i turned around. *I remember this..* A young boy stood in front of you fear was consumed in his eyes. He was shaking afraid of me. The blood colored snow was everywhere. "S-Sister what happened? Why'd you do this..?" His voice was all shaky as tears swelled up into his eyes. *No..no..no..NO..NO! NOT AGAIN!*

"Brother lets calm down..yes i did this but they said they were gonna hurt you.." 'You' said with a smile "CALM DOWN?! NO YOUR A MONSTER YOU JUST KILLED MORE THEN 50 PEOPLE! This isn't you..you were so much better you were my sister. But now your just a monster."  Your brother said and began to run away. *NO NO STOP HIM* Then there was a wolf that tackled your brother. You heard a scream and saw blood. Your brother couldn't hurt the wolf. So the world hurt him. You ran over and through the wolf off him and the wolf ran away. You looked at your brother. There was a long scratch across his chest. It digged so deep into his chest you saw his bones. Blood gushed out and all that could be heard was his cry's. "No..Please no" Then silence became the blood ran out and your brother...he was gone no doubt about it.

You shot up out of the nightmare holding the side of a tree. You couldn't breath so you threw off your mask. Revealing your black and white eyes filled with tears. You sobbed and realized the 'tree' was tartaglia. "Shh hey hey its okay.." He said as Dottore watched in silence not knowing how to help. "M-my brother..Please no.." You said in a shaky voice. There where large gasps in between words trying to catch your breath. "It'll be okay" He said hugging you and rubbing your back. "N-no it w-wont he's d-dead!" You said loudly with a shaky voice your breaths were even shakier. Tartaglia stayed silent hugging you.

Dottore wasn't sure if what he was about to do would be the right thing but he did it anyway. He hugged you from behind and whispered in your ear, "we're here it'll be okay." You just now realized how warm they both were. It was comforting some how. "Lets get you inside.." He whispered again picking you up as Childe let go and the walked you to your room. Once you entered the room they layed you down on your bed. "Get some good sleep" Dottore said with a comforting smile. Tartaglia and Dottore left as you drifted off into a nice sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

This was a little short but i hope you enjoyed. It was a little messy though.

word count :1068 words