Introduction

Rudra
Our hero. He was a walking volcano. He joined his fathers business and took it to new heights and made his name in the business world in no time. Lost his mom susheela, when he was 12 in an accident. Has loving father but they don't talk much. Craving for affection, care and love. But his face never shows that. Loved a girl even before he knows who is she. But left broken when she left him.

Krishna
Rudra's father. He was guilty of his behaviour after he lost his wife which strained the relationship between him and his only son. He wanted nothing but his son to be happy.

Anagha
Daughter of Rudra and Abhilasha. 7 months old when her mother left her. She is the life of her Rithu(Aasritha) chinnamma (mother's younger sister).  She was the apple of eye for both her mother and father side families. Princess of her father's heart.

Aasritha
Our heroine. Has her own bakery. It's a start-up businesses which started to gain customers recently. She was in love with a man who can't be hers. Even though she had accepted that. Her heart never wanted to belong to any other man. So she was still single and refusing the alliances bought by her father without even glancing. But because of circumstances she got forced to get married to her sister's husband.

Abhilasha
Aasritha's elder sister. A little bit selfish. Want to have a luxurious life style. Want to have a carefree life. Always runs behind easy money.

Shekhar
Aasritha(Rithu) and Abhilasha's(Abhi)   father. He loves his daughters equally but worried about his elder one's carelessness and lack of seriousness towards her life.

Latha
Mother of Aasritha and Abhilasha. Loves her daughters very much but worried for her elder daughter because of her behaviour.

Ashwini
Rithu's best friend and partner of her business. They knows everything about each other. Engaged to their childhood bestfriend Sai.

Venu
Rudra's only friend who knows him in and out. Happily married family man. His wife lahari and son agastya were his life.

So these are the main characters and the remaining characters you'll be reading when it necessary.