Number Game

Author's POV:

Rudra was waiting for her at the bus stop. After 5 minutes he saw Abhi at the far end coming to the bus stop but with her sister and father. Rudra's heart started to beat rapidly upon seeing her dad.

'She wanted us to be in a secret relationship, what if her father saw me and ask me about what was I doing here?' Rudra started to rack his brain. He was missing that it's not Abhi's home, for her father to ask him about what he was doing there. Come on guys it's a bus stop, anyone can come there, it's a public place. But the pressure of maintaining a secret from their own families was working against his rational thinking. He immediately but casually went behind the wall in the bus stop so her father couldn't see him. Rudra was taking a peek now and then from behind the wall assessing the situation. Abhi who'd already known about his arrival was searching for him since the moment bus stop came into her view. She found him quickly and saw his attempt to hide. An unknown smile takes place on her lips.

"Abhi, Rithu take care. Pay attention to the class." Sekhar told his daughters before reaching the bus stop and went to a shop to buy something which his wife told him to bought. Otherwise he won't accompany his daughters daily to the bus stop. The sisters duo would come on their own and go in the same bus as their colleges are in same route. But when return their both colleges timings are different so they went back home on their own.

Rudra released a breath when her father went to other way instead of coming here but he still stood at his hiding spot, reason being, her sister was there. When he looked at Abhi, he saw she has a teasing smile on her face looking at him. No doubt she saw his stupid behaviour just now. He mentally groaned saying 'way to embarrass Rudra!'

Soon the sisters were standing not much far from him with their college bags hanging on their shoulders like typical students. Aasritha, Abhi's sisters back was facing Rudra while Abhi was standing infront of Rithu, clearly visible to Rudra. Rithu wore a chudidar of sky blue and navy blue colour while abhi wore cream and brown colour chudidar. Her flawless skin was looking more shining with the dark colour of her dress. Their hair were tied into a ponytail. He recognised they wore uniforms who can easily tell at which colleges they were studying. Her sister wore a uniform of Balaji junior college, which teaches for intermediate students, while Abhi wore the uniform of Siddhartha engineering college. So his girl was an engineer he thought and smiled.

(Guys the college names and uniforms were something I just made up. I don't know if they really existed, if existed I'm sorry that I used their names but trust me there would be no resemblance or degrading about them. I just used their names.)

Rudra was looking at her waiting for a chance to talk to her. But he was not sure if get one. Now her sister was with her, after sometime might her friends would meet and joined with her. After all it's a 45 minutes journey to her college and it has 7 stops in between.

So he tried to get her number, if he couldn't talk to her directly, he could've atleast talk with her in phone. Abhi was giving side glances to him with a smirk clearly know that he was trying to talk to her.

"Abhi, phone number." He mouthed to her without sound and signalling like phone call with his hands too, in case she doesn't understand what he was saying. On the other hand Abhi clearly knows what he was asking but ignoring him with a smirk. Mirth was dancing in her eyes. He knows she was teasing him but he couldn't help but form a smile thinking about the vixen before him.

"Please" he mouthed when she glanced at him again. She just looked other way with the same teasing smile on her lips.

"Ahh" he slowly groaned without much sound while touching his forehead on the wall he was hiding behind. He couldn't control himself anymore, the teasing smile on her lips giving him ideas of how he want to kiss them, bite them and chew them the hell out of their life. He didn't even know he have these wild feelings inside him till yesterday before he found her. Again she was not a stranger to him, he has known her from 5 years already though they didn't meet face to face, their physical attraction has a very small role in their relationship, it's just like one percent. But the other ninety nine percent of his feelings were just developed with the connection between their hearts. No doubt she was a beauty but before that she was his little bunny and always would be. He was just attracted to Abhi but he loves his little bunny. He was sure of that. No matter what both are same person so there is no need to discuss about the different personalities.