Achoo 🤧

Author's POV:

Rudra and Venu's exams were finished. They were returning to their homes next day evening. He wanted to say so many things to Abhi. He told her about her father business and his dream of his own business. He told her about his grandmother whom he loves so much. He expressed his dreams of marrying her after completing her graduation, that is in one year. She was happy listening to all this and never objected nor ask time. He was happy that she was also ready to get married to him. But the real abhi feels a little bit silent than his little bunny.

While talking with abhi he has to initiate the talks and she only answers him. She never felt the need to initiate a conversation. Whenever he was free from his work and college, he would chat with her. If he wouldn't contact her due to any reason in a day she doesn't felt the need to have a check up on his situation or anything. Even after two or three days he need to talk to her after having free time. He was a little bit disappointed about her indifference about him. He wished for her to atleast ask at the end of the day about 'have you had your dinner' before he ask her, but she just reply him and ask the same after him.

But his little bunny, though she was writing the letters without the need of his opinions he felt that she would be a chatter box. Being rudra a silent one and not much expressive of his deep feelings he liked the chatter box version more, who could predict how would he feel for which thing. Though he was slightly disappointed with the real version, he was happy nonetheless. He felt it was natural for girls to behave indifference with their guys to keep them in check and not to let them fly too much in the sky. So he accepted her character.

Two days back venu proposed to lahari with her parents. Yes, you heard it right, he proposed to lahari, but not to her, he proposed about her with her parents. And rudra liked his way of doing things very proper and clean.

"Aunty, uncle, you were seeing me from past 5 years. You know everything about my family too. I like lahari from the first time I saw her. I never knew when did the like for her changed into love. But I love her more than myself aunty. Uncle you know my character and abilities. I wouldn't say I'm the perfect man for her. You could be able to find more perfect man for her than me. But I promise you I will try to become the best man for her, I would try to become the man she wants, needs and could rely upon. I wouldn't blackmail you saying I couldn't live without her because I know you love me as much as you love Pavan, your own son. So I won't give you this hurt. But I could say I would live much happier if you accept my love for your daughter. I want you to consider my request and discuss within the family, especially ask the opinion of lahari. If you're okay to give her hand to me I would send the official proposal by my parents. I want you to give me a chance uncle. I would take care of your princess by making her my queen." These are the exact words that he proposed to her parents. He was nervous, he forgot whatever the lines he prepared when he sat before them. So he told them whatever he felt at that time. Though he was full of nerves, his hands and forehead were sweating, he completed the proposal looking into her parents eyes telling them how true he was to them. Ram, Rudra and Pavan were snickering silently looking at his timid demeanor infront of her parents but who could explain them the hotness he felt under his bum at that time. He wanted to run from there but one look at lahari's face he decided it's now or never. He don't want to wait more.

"But son, she just completed her graduation. She must have some plans about her career or future..." Her father started to say more but venu cut him off to not have any misunderstandings between them. Maybe he doesn't explained all his views in exact manner, he thought.

"Uncle you don't need to worry about that. I would just send the proposal if all of you are okay with me. We'll do a small engagement then whatever she wants she can do it without any restrictions. If she want she can continue her studies or have a job. I would wait till she would be ready. If she was okay with marriage then only we will get married. Even after marriage she can study or get a job, she can do whatever she wish for, I promise you I would give her my full support. I just want her besides me to complete me." He explained again. The family were very happy and finally agreed after making him restless for half an hour. Lahari was on cloud nine, the happiness in her eyes was clearly visible to everyone. She knows he was budhu from a long time, but she thought atleast he would propose to her. Instead he proposed to her parents. Whatever she was happy either way because he was her budhu from now on.