Finding reasons to pity

Author's POV:

When Rudra went to terrace with lots of happiness he saw a chocolate milkshake carton there on the parapet of the terrace under the light. The same sticky note with smiley bunny has drawn on it. His smile faded away looking at that, he was really wanted to see her. He wanted to talk to her. But she just left him with an another milkshake, he was utterly disappointed. He looked at himself and snorted of his stupidity to get ready like that.

He went lazily to that place and picked up the packet when he found an another envelope under it. He hurriedly took it in his hands and found a letter inside it. He looked around him to find anyone but to his dismay none was there.

(The words in the letter will be wrote in italic bolds while what he was feeling was written in normal font.)

Dear Rudra
Hello!

"Hmm Hello to you too bunny!" He said out loud.

Please have the milkshake while reading it. It is for you.

"I would prefer a hot coffee in this cold night." He shouted like someone was hearing him. 'Who knows she might be hearing me without me knowing.' he thought. Nonetheless he poked the straw in the carton and started to drink it.

I think, you wonder why I was always send you things and notes hiding from you. But think it as my insecurity that I scared of your rejection.

'What the hell are you talking about. Why would you think that without even knowing me and let you know me?' He frustratedly said out loud.

You know when I saw you on this same place an year back, I got attracted to you on the first look. But I was really young back then so I thought you were just my crush and it's just an infatuation which wouldn't last long like a passing cloud. Not that I'm not young anymore, it's just now I know what I feel and I'm sure about my decision. Later I found that I was attracted to you like a moth attracted to the flames. I know how dangerous and unsure it is to fall for someone without them knowing and without their consent, but I can't help but falling in love with you.

He stunned after reading that. He couldn't believe what he was reading. 'she said she loves me' was the only thing revolving in his mind. Although he knows he was attracted to her, love was a total game changer. He Knows he like her but he couldn't say that he love her. He was confused. 'do I love her' he started to think. But this time he didn't say anything out loud but started to read again.

I hope you wouldn't be shocked at my sudden confession. I just wanted to tell my feelings for you. It's completely your choice to accept them or not. So take it easy and take a breath.

Upon reading this he realised he actually did hold his breath. He released his breath and started to read again with a smile. 'how come she know every little response and reaction of him before writing the letter' he wondered. He was reacting exactly as she predicted in the letter.

That's good!
But I think your body is still a little tensed and heartbeat was still racing up to read further.

Upon reading it he relaxed his shoulders and kept a hand on his heart to control its speed while puffing out his cheeks. He felt like she knows him more than himself to know how he react to what and his body language.

Okay now I'll tell you a funny thing to ease up the atmosphere. Okay!?

'okay' he permitted nonchalantly as the words on the letter would be vanished if he did not said okay.

You know when I was very little, just 5 years old. I always used to look at moon. Not because it was beautiful but because I used to thought he doesn't have any family. Look the stars are having their friends and families in constellations but the moon is the only lonely one. How alone he must've felt.☹️