Marriage and Baby names

Author's POV:

Next day of Ganesh chaturthi, Rudra didn't went to college as he had a meeting with an investor for his company. So he attended the college from afternoon after successfully completion of the meeting. When he returned from the college he saw a gift box with a letter on top of that at his doorstep. He knows who it was from, as he recognises the writing on it along with the little toothy bunny drawing. So he took it entering into the house.

'Doesn't she thinks that anyone else would pick it up if she keeps leaving these laying around anywhere. what if someone else pick it up other than me and read it. Why don't she just give it to me by herself.' thinking he shook his head with a scoff and opened the gift box first.

The box had five cupcakes in it which were beautifully decorated and wrote an alphabet in each cupcake. He rotated the gift box to different sides to know the order of it. Finally he got what was it and it reads 'SORRY'.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as why she was saying sorry. He immediately opened the letter and started to read to know what actually happened that first time he was getting a sorry note instead of complain, gossip or love expressions.

Dear Rudra

'Yes dear little bunny!' he returned.

Did you receive the cupcakes, eat it while reading, they are for you only.

'She always tells that, she didn't even say anything about why that sorry was and she wants me to eat them' he scoffed.

I would tell you why did I send you sorry cupcakes at the last so don't worry about that It's not a serious matter. So start eating it okay!

'Did she fixed any cameras in my home. How could it be possible for her to guess everything like this.' he exclaimed to himself. He could never get used to her predictions about his behaviour. So started to eat one by one while continue to reading. He likes the taste of them though he couldn't tell what how does they taste. He liked them overall and he never ate that taste in cupcakes. They were different. A good type of different.

You know what happened in our class today! One of my classmate's sister has given birth to twin baby girls.  I saw the photo of them, do you know how cute they were?

'so today is a gossip letter I think. And how would I possibly know your friends nieces, I didn't even know you atleast ' he heaved a gloomy sigh.

But the thing I wanted to tell you was their names. They named the babygirls names 'Diti and Aditi'. Aren't they rhyming cutely.

'Yes babygirl when we get married we would also name our children very cutely.' he smiled.

At first I thought the name diti was not a good name as it said 'aditi was the mother of angels and diti was the mother of devils' in our puranas. But later mom told me that name diti has a beautiful meaning itself and it doesn't only belong to that woman in puranas.

'I didn't even know what was written in puranas but it's good the names have beautiful meaning.' he nodded his head in agreement.

You know I love those names very much after knowing it's meaning. I even thought the names of our children too.

'wow it's getting interesting.' a sudden excitement took place in his heart as till now it was only him who would thinking about marriage children and future with her. Now she herself was talking about these things it makes him the happiest person on the earth now. A happy smile took place on his lips and he started to read further.