secret dating

Author's POV:

When she was looking at him nervously he calmed his hyped up self and stand before her placing his hands on his waist. He was smiling ear to ear, he couldn't hide his happiness, why not it was the best day of his life. He found the girl he was desperately loving. He slowly walked towards her and stood infront of her, that smile was never leaving his face.

"Abhi! Can I touch your face once. I just wanted to make sure it's not my dream. I want to make sure it was all real and you were here, standing infront of me." He asked desperately. She just looked at him with wide eyes.

"It's okay! If you're not comfortable." He immediately responded scolding himself in his mind. He doesn't want to disturb this happiness and comfort between them at any cost.

When he was trying to take a step back she suddenly hold his hand to stop him. He felt a shiver ran through his body when she touched him. He was shocked to see that she was the one who initiated it. She took his palms with her hands and slowly cupped her cheeks with his palms.

He was feeling on cloud nine right at that moment. When he cupped her jaws properly and started to caress his thumbs on her cheeks she just closed her eyes feeling the new sensations in her body. A light blush has covered her cheeks which he instantly adored.

For the first time in five years he was looking at her properly, even though they were neighbours. He was of dusky complexion but she was very fair with a little bit of baby fat in the cheeks. She has round face with black eyes. Her shy smile was making him go crazy. A thick tress of her hair was falling on her face which he removed and carefully tucked behind her ear. Her lips are looking so moist and shivering due to the proximity. Her height was almost reached to his chin. Her face in his hands was positioned up with her eyes closed while he was looking down to her beautiful face. He couldn't help himself but to give a kiss on her forehead. His lips lingered there for few seconds with a feather touch of his lips and he immediately backed off getting into his senses.

"I'm sorry." He murmured guiltily for crossing the limits.

"It's okay! But can I ask you something?" She asked meekly.

"You can ask me for anything abhi." He assured her.

"I don't want anyone to know about us for the time being in our society. Most importantly my parents. I don't wanna face all this right now." She said while looking down.

"Whatever you want baby. But I would be leaving here in 2 months. How would I see you if we don't tell about us with our parents?" He asked himself the last lines but she heard them.

"Don't you think your parents accept me? I do have a business I'm running and my family is also well reputed. My dad would come and talk to your parents. They know me from years. I don't think you have to be afraid of anything." He suggested in case she was afraid of the rejection from their parents.

"No it's not that. I'm just not ready for this right now. Can't we be like this for sometime?" She asked desperate. Now he understood that she was not ready for any commitment right now. He understood she must be scared about him.

He just met her, it was impossible her to feel comfortable with him. Though she likes him as she wrote in letters, he had to first make her trust him and make her she was confident about him. Finally understanding the girls turmoil he mentally slapped himself.

"Okay! I understand don't worry and we'll tell our parents, only when your comfortable and sure about what you want. Is that okay with you?" He asked her which makes her gave a beautiful smile to him. His heart just melted right there seeing her. He wanted to see her only in smiles.