CHAPTER 2

Liao Jilin didn't know whether he really had no suspicion or didn't want to tangle with her. After Qu Zhitao said this, he went to get the ointment for Qu Zhitao to apply and didn't ask her why she ran under the window.

Qu Zhitao preferred that he didn't care, and she had a vague hunch that Liao Jilin probably knew everything.

But now she doesn't dare to ask, the matter is over.

The banquet ended at noon, and the guests left one after another after eating in the courtyard. Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin walked downstairs.

Liao Jilin's parents, grandmother, uncle and aunt were all sitting below, and the aunt and uncle's guards at home were helping to clean up the banquet outside.

Qu Zhitao followed the original owner and met Liao Jilin's relatives. They also changed their stories when the results were just passed. They also received a change fee, so they followed Liao Jilin and called people.

"Taotao, why don't you rest up there for a while? You are the bride who has the hardest job today."

Liao Jilin's mother, Xu Gehong, took Qu Zhitao's hand and pulled her to sit next to her.

She has a gentle personality, and she likes this child she has seen since she was a child. Otherwise, she would not be so old-fashioned to find a friend and introduce her son to Qu Zhitao.

Qu Zhitao's mother and Xu Gehong both lived in the same compound. They had a very good relationship. They were good friends when they were young. It was Xu Gehong who helped introduce Qu Zhitao's father.

"Mom, I'm not tired, it's you who have worked hard."

Facing Xu Gehong, Qu Zhitao naturally felt close to her. She said these coquettish words easily, holding Xu Gehong's arm with her hand, looking like a little girl. Xu Ge blushed with joy. Full of smiles.

"Oh my, sister-in-law, you've got the right wife here. Taotao's temperament is so endearing that people want to take her back to their own home and raise her as their daughter."

"She is my daughter. I have seen her since she was a child." Xu Gehong hugged Qu Zhitao towards her. The two of them looked intimate, while Qu Zhitao put on her shy makeup.

While they were talking happily, an old lady with white hair sitting in the middle suddenly said: "Since she is your daughter-in-law, let her have more children. Don't be like Bo'an and the others' daughters-in-law. If you don't have two children, you won't have them. How can a woman be a woman if she doesn't have three or four children?"

As soon as these words came out, the whole hall was silent, and everyone looked at the old lady.

Qu Zhitao pursed her lips and said nothing. Although she was very angry after hearing these words, this old lady was Liao Jilin's grandmother, the eldest elder in the family. As a newly married daughter-in-law, she could not afford to disrespect her elders.

"Grandma!" Liao Jilin frowned and looked at her with a look of disapproval.

Xu Gehong's face also darkened: "Mom, Taotao just got married, what are you talking about? Whether or not to have children is their business, so don't worry so much."

Grandma Liao's face dropped when she saw her son and daughter-in-law. She looked a little embarrassed: "I'm not doing it all for your own good. Forget it, I won't say anything if you don't appreciate it. I'm going to bed."

The old lady returned to the house on crutches, and the atmosphere in the living room became good again.

"Taotao, your grandma's temperament is like this. Her words are a little unpleasant, but she has no bad intentions. Don't take her seriously, and don't treat her the same way."