CHAPTER 85

"Hey! Hey! Liangliang's mother, calm down."

In the end, Teacher Zhao did not stop Liangliang's mother. She sighed, looked at Qu Zhitao and said, "Mother Shushu, I know it was Shushu who was wronged today, but..."

"Teacher Zhao, there are no buts. Since you know that Shu Shu is wronged, there is no need to say more. As long as my Shu Shu is right, I will not force her to admit her mistake. Of course, I am not unreasonable. Teacher, if she makes a mistake, I will definitely be the first to let her admit it."

Teacher Zhao nodded: "I know, I know. You are very reasonable."

She sighed again.

It is difficult for parents on both sides to deal with it, and it is also difficult for teachers.

Qu Zhitao invited Teacher Zhao into the room, poured her tea, and asked Shu Shu to bring snacks to Teacher Zhao.

Teacher Zhao was flattered and said: "Teacher doesn't want to eat, Shushu, you can eat."

Liao Weishu continued to pass it forward: "Teacher, this mung bean cake is delicious. It is my favorite! Teacher, you can eat it too!"

"Okay, okay."

Teacher Zhao caught it, but still didn't eat it.

Liao Weishu took the mung bean cake and ate it into her mouth one by one. After staying at school and having a fight all afternoon, her stomach was already growling with hunger.

"Shu Shu, you are only allowed to eat two pieces."

Qu Zhitao didn't let her eat more, otherwise she wouldn't be able to eat anymore when the meal came.

Liao Weishu also obeyed. After eating two pieces, she didn't reach out to take them no matter how greedy she was. She just looked at the mung bean cake and swallowed.

Teacher Zhao looked at her and couldn't help but feel that she was very pitiful. He gave her the mung bean cake in his hand and said, "Shu Shu, you can eat this piece."

"Teacher, I don't want to eat, I just want to take a look."

She didn't want it and still stared at the mung bean cake, which made Teacher Zhao even more intolerable.

Qu Zhitao smiled at her pretending to be pitiful, but was not soft-hearted. Instead, she turned to Teacher Zhao and asked her about Liao Weishu's situation at school.

"Shu Shu is very well-behaved and will play with some smaller children. Many children also love to play with her."

"That's fine. Shushu can be naughty sometimes, so Teacher, you have to worry more."

"It's okay, it's okay." Teacher Zhao waved his hands quickly: "This is what I should do."

Qu Zhitao coaxed Teacher Zhao to leave with a happy face. She turned to look at Liao Weishu.

"Womanly."

"Mom, can we eat now?"

"Wait until your father comes back."

Qu Zhitao touched her head and said to her: "Although you fought today for a reason, fighting itself is wrong. Just fight. Do you remember the rules I told you before?"

Liao Weishu nodded, his little head drooping.

Qu Zhitao patted her head and held out a magazine: "No, he will run away when he sees me."

"Mother!"

Liao Weishu looked up at Qu Zhitao with a puzzled look on her face: "Why is he running? Does he not want to play with me?"