CHAPTER 30

Wang Sumei's face lit up when she saw Qu Zhitao: "Xiao Tao."

Qu Zhitao opened the door. Wang Sumei wanted to come in, but Liu Ma's body blocked her with clever force.

Qu Zhitao stood at the door and talked to her: "Sister Sumei, if you have something to say, just say it. I don't like beating around the bush."

Perhaps she just heard that when Liao Jilin was hospitalized, she was too excited and frightened to react.

But after so long, she had long figured out that Wang Sumei's words when she came to her were definitely intentional. If it was not intentional, then it can only be said that this person is too stupid. Judging from how Wang Sumei talks and acts, she is not stupid.

"Xiao Tao, the last time I saw you, I really let something slip. I didn't mean to. I have a bad memory. Can you please stop being like me? Let Captain Liao release my husband."

Qu Zhitao originally thought that Wang Sumei came over and wanted to pretend to be confused and asked her about Liao Jilin. She didn't expect this. It seemed that Liao Jilin already knew about Wang Sumei's deliberate talk in front of him and dealt with it.

"I can't help you with this matter. The state has national laws, families have family rules, and the army also requires military discipline. If your husband does not make mistakes, the army will definitely not arrest him. It is useless for you to ask me for this matter. I am not a soldier. Interference It's nothing to do with the army."

Qu Zhitao looked cold and after speaking, she motioned to Liu's mother to close the door and not give Wang Sumei a chance to come in and plead for mercy.

Wang Sumei secretly thought that it was Qu Zhitao's complaint to Liao Jilin that led the army to arrest her husband. But in fact, if she had not come over, Qu Zhitao would not have known about it at all.

In fact, Wang Sumei usually dislikes Qu Zhitao and is also jealous. After learning from her husband that Liao Jilin was injured and hospitalized, she said a few more words when she met Qu Zhitao, hoping to see Qu Zhitao's painful expression and feel proud.

You see, your husband is injured and hospitalized, look how complacent you are usually.

But she didn't know that what she did, which she thought was a small thing, would lead to her husband being arrested for investigation and even being sent to a military court.

Because this is a leak of military secrets, according to military laws, military penalties will be imposed according to the level of leaking secrets.

Qu Zhitao didn't help her, Wang Sumei's face showed resentment. But she could only curse a few times at the door and leave, unable to do anything else.

After that, Qu Zhitao never saw Wang Sumei again, and she didn't care about her family's incident. It had nothing to do with her. She is now fully focused on taking good care of Liao Jilin and helping him maintain his health.

Another week later, Liao Jilin was finally allowed to leave the hospital by the doctor. Wu Qiang drove and Qu Zhitao went over and took Liao Jilin back to the family home.

By the way, Qu Zhitao also bought a wheelchair from the hospital so that he could push Liao Jilin out for a walk.

When Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin arrived home, Liang Ning, Sister Shi, Zhong Hailei, and the first battalion commander came over to help and care about Liao Jilin's health.

Qu Zhitao thanked them one by one and sent Liao Jilin out because he needed to rest.

She was very grateful that so many people cared about Liao Jilin, but after taking the car for so long, Liao Jilin's body did not allow him to have the energy to talk to people anymore, so Qu Zhitao did the job of driving people away.