CHAPTER 48

Liao Jilin kissed her again: "Not ugly, very beautiful. Drink some fish soup."

Liao Jilin poured the fish soup into a bowl, tested the temperature, and took a spoonful of it to Qu Zhitao's mouth.

Qu Zhitao had no appetite, but she still opened her mouth and took a sip. Instantly her eyebrows furrowed: "It's so bland. Did you not add any salt?"

Mother Liu said next to her: "This is the taste. You can't eat too much salt now."

"ah?"

Qu Zhitao's face fell into despair, she took the fish soup and drank it with her eyes closed. But after drinking it for a long time, I found the taste acceptable.

After drinking the fish soup, Qu Zhitao looked down at the baby sleeping on the bed. She felt that it was small and weak. This was the baby she gave birth to.

At this moment, she suddenly felt a sense of responsibility, and she occupied a corner of her heart.

Qu Zhitao stretched out his hand to make a gesture on her little face, and said to Liao Jilin with a magical look on her face: "Her face is so small, it's not as big as my hand."

"Yeah." Liao Jilin nodded with a smile and asked her if she wanted to eat anything else.

Qu Zhitao refused. She was now full of fish soup.

"Have you named the child?"

Liao Jilin took out a piece of paper, handed it to her and said, "I have thought of a few names, you choose one."

"Why is the character in the middle all "Wei"? Does her generation belong to the generation with the character "Wei"?

"Yeah." Liao Jilin nodded and sat in front of the bed peeling fruit, while Liu's mother was eating on the other side.

"This is it, Wei Shu, Liao Weishu. This word has a good meaning."

When Liao Jilin heard this, he looked up at her and said with a smile in his eyes: "These names, every word has a good meaning." He had specially selected them, so how could he give his children names with bad meanings.

Qu Zhitao glanced at him: "This is the nicest word. Just call her Shu Shu, and our daughter can take advantage."

"Okay." Liao Jilin had no objection and called Liao Weishu "Shu" twice.

But it's obvious that it's calling someone's name and doesn't mean anything else.

Xu Gehong came as soon as she said she would, and Liao Jilin picked her up at the station the next day.

As soon as she got in the car, Xu Gehong said anxiously: "If you don't go to the family home, go to the hospital first."

Liao Jilin turned the car around.

Qu Zhitao has been a little upset in the past two days because she drank a lot of fish soup and chicken soup, but the milk and water just didn't come down. She gets anxious every time she hears her daughter crying from hunger.

But the more anxious I am, the less milk comes.

Liu's mother advised her to relax and it would come, but she couldn't control her emotions.

When Xu Gehong came over, Qu Zhitao was frustrated and said to Liu's mother: "I can feel my chest swelling, why don't you come?"

Liu's mother fed Liao Weishu with a bottle. After hearing this, she said: "It's going to be fast when you feel the swelling."

"What's so fast?"

Xu Gehong came in, and Qu Zhitao's face showed surprise: "Mom, why are you here?"

Liao Jilin also went to pick up Xu Gehong as soon as she received the call. Neither Qu Zhitao nor Liu's mother knew she was coming at this time.

Xu Gehong walked over with a smile, held her hand and said, "You have given birth, can I not come and see you? How is your health now? Where is the child?"

Xu Gehong scanned around the ward and saw the child in Liu's arms. She couldn't wait to walk over and said with a smile on her face: "This is my granddaughter. She is so beautiful. Ouch, she smiled, yes Don't you know I'm grandma?"

Xu Gehong said to everyone in the ward, which made Qu Zhitao laugh, and the original anxious mood also subsided a lot.

"Maybe she really knows."

Xu Gehong still had experience. After knowing Qu Zhitao's difficulties, she said directly: "You need to use external force to get the milk. Children are not so strong to suck it, so they need to use tools. Mother Liu and I can do this. It just hurts a little. You can also ask Ji Lin to help."

Both her mother-in-law and Liu's mother were here. How could Qu Zhitao have the nerve to let Liao Jilin come? In the end, Liu's mother helped her squeeze. It was really painful.

But miraculously, the milk came out immediately.

With her mother's milk, the child Liao Weishu refused to drink milk powder with disgust. When the milk powder was brought to her mouth, she smelled it and turned away immediately.

But as soon as he arrived in Qu Zhitao's arms, he started looking for milk.

Seeing her like this, Xu Gehong burst out laughing: "She still likes her mother."

Qu Zhitao had some pride on her face, hugged Liao Weishu and fed her, saying, "After all, she has been in my belly for more than nine months. If you don't get close to me, I should cry."

Qu Zhitao had a natural birth and stayed in the hospital for three days. After confirming that she was fine, the doctor approved her discharge. Of course, you can't see the wind when you go home.

Qu Zhitao wrapped herself up tightly, and then hugged Liao Weishu, who was wrapped up tightly. The two of them got into the car driven by Liao Jilin as soon as they left the hospital gate, without any wind blowing.

Back at the family courtyard, things really started to get lively.

Qu Zhitao put on a hat and started confinement, while waves of neighbors came over to bring some eggs or brown sugar.

This is a custom, and everyone does this after giving birth to a child.

In fact, Qu Zhitao just wanted to sit quietly during the confinement period. Although she was wearing a hat, she did not wash her hair or take a shower for several days. She knew that her body smelled bad and the room smelled of milk.

Moreover, when her family members came to see her, some of them really didn't notice that there was a sleeping baby in the room, spoke loudly, and started chatting in her room.

They all had good intentions, and she couldn't drive them away even if she wanted to, but when Liao Weishu was woken up and cried loudly, she still coaxed him, which made her feel distressed.

In the evening, Qu Zhitao asked Liao Jilin, "Will there be any family members coming tomorrow?"

Liao Jilin nodded, what came today was only part of it.

Qu Zhitao frowned and told him what happened today.

"It's not that I don't like them coming. They come to see me and the children with good intentions. But they really don't pay attention at all. They don't care whether the children in the house are sleeping or not. They just talk loudly in my room. Some of them have children with them. Come here, the kids are running around in the house, come back tomorrow, can you tell mom and let them talk in the living room and not come in this house."

Qu Zhitao felt that if she continued like this for a few more days, her nerves would collapse.

Originally, she had to get up several times during the night to nurse her baby and change diapers, and she couldn't catch up on sleep during the day. She really couldn't bear the fact that so many people were talking in the room.

Liao Jilin frowned and put his hand on her head to hold her down: "I'll talk to mom tomorrow."

"Um."

In the middle of the night, Liao Weishu cried several times again. Every time Qu Zhitao had to wake up to feed her, or change her diaper and put her to sleep again.

When she cried, Liao Jilin also woke up and helped Qu Zhitao serve her. That night, not only Qu Zhitao did not sleep well, but Liao Jilin also did not sleep well.