CHAPTER 115

A beautiful girl playing the piano is, if nothing else, a beautiful enjoyment to the ears and eyes. No wonder Liao Weishu likes it.

While waiting for Liao Weishu to come over, Qu Zhitao, Xue Quan, and Sister-in-law Liao listened to music together, drank water, and talked softly while waiting.

Liao Shaoping and Liao Weishu didn't keep them waiting for too long. Qu Zhitao just felt that they had arrived before they finished listening to a song.

Liao Shaoping, Liao Weishu and Liao Weiji attracted the attention of many people in the restaurant as soon as they came in, because there were too many people, and they were all good-looking and different types of handsome guys. The little girl in the middle also The jade snow is exquisite.

How could this not make people take a second look?

Liao Shaoping asked the waiter a few questions, and the waiter brought them over.

As soon as Liao Weishu saw Qu Zhitao, she immediately slipped off Liao Shaoping and threw herself on Qu Zhitao, happily calling her mother.

Liao Weishu called her mother louder, which immediately attracted many people's disapproving looks. Some people looked at Qu Zhitao, thinking that she was a mother who didn't know how to teach children, and some looked at her with condemnation.

Qu Zhitao didn't care at all. She hugged Liao Weishu into her arms and asked her warmly what she had done today.

They didn't make any noise or disturb others. They just didn't follow the rules of the Western restaurant. She didn't think it was anything.

However, she still said to Liao Weishu: "Don't disturb others while they are eating. What would Shushu want to eat today?"

Liao Weishu reported the names of a list of dishes that she ate yesterday and found them delicious, and Qu Zhitao ordered them again for her.

Liao Weishu was young and did not understand the rules of the Western restaurant, and Liao Shaoping would not tell her that these would restrict her. In his eyes, his niece was lovable no matter what. Western restaurants were not for people to eat, what kind of rules, he thought If you obey, then obey, so what if you don't.

The dining place was so unpleasant that he really didn't want to eat.

Liao Shaoping sat aside and looked at each other, then looked at Shu Shu and Qu Zhitao and said, "What is the etiquette of Western food? Isn't it all about eating?"

Qu Zhitao glanced at him and nodded in agreement.

But it's not good to make loud noises, after all, in public places.

"Let's eat."

Regardless of the disdainful glances I cast from time to time, it felt wonderful to listen to music and eat with my daughter.

Especially every time when good food is served, Liao Weishu will take the serving chopsticks and give Qu Zhitao the food she thinks is delicious, and say: "Mom, this is delicious."

"This is delicious."

"This is the most delicious."

Qu Zhitao happily enjoyed her daughter's filial piety, while Liao Shaoping next to him had a sour look on his face with envy and jealousy.

Qu Zhitao couldn't help but smile and said to Liao Weishu: "Shu Shu, give your uncle some food."

Liao Weishu nodded immediately and gave Liao Shaoping some food. Liao Shaoping ate the food with a smile on his face. Chewing it, he said, "The dishes Shu Shu brought are delicious."