CHAPTER 75

As soon as Qu Zhitao ran over, she saw Dong Yu hugging Liao Weishu tightly, while a woman wearing a gray cloth shirt common in rural areas was fighting for her child.

Qu Zhitao's face turned ferocious. She ran over madly and slapped the woman's hand with all her strength: "What are you doing! What are you doing! Let go! Let me go!"

Just when she was about to bite him, the woman was so frightened that she quickly let go of her hand. Qu Zhitao hugged Liao Weishu, who was crying loudly, and was almost frightened.

"Be good, mom is back, mom is back!"

"This is my child, you are the kidnappers! Kidnappers are not human beings! They are robbing the old farmer's child! Everyone, come and see!"

A man who was about the same age as the woman came over and tried to snatch the child away from Qu Zhitao's arms with a fierce look on his face. Dongyu immediately ran over and hit the man in the stomach with his head, causing the man to stagger.

Qu Zhitao looked at the people around her, knowing that it was useless to beg them, because no one had taken action until now, and they were still watching. She pulled Dongyu and ran to the counter beside the door.

Holding her child in her arms, Qu Zhitao swept everything on the counter to the floor. All the salesmen and women in the department store ran out. Qu Zhitao pointed at the middle-aged women and men who wanted to snatch her child and said, "Stop them and call the police." I will pay you every penny. Otherwise, I will directly sue your department store for colluding with human traffickers to abduct children!"

When these salespeople heard this, they didn't dare to let people run away. Otherwise, not only would they not be compensated for these things, but they might also lose their own wages.

Soon the police came and everyone was taken to the police station, along with the pile of things Qu Zhitao bought.

When they arrived at the place, the people from the Public Security Bureau immediately recognized Qu Zhitao. After all, when she came over during the train station incident, Liao Jilin came directly with a group of soldiers. Although that scene had been long gone, they still remembered it. in mind.

"Sister-in-law, what's going on?"

A police officer poured a glass of water for Qu Zhitao. Director Ding Qing came out and saw Qu Zhitao asking.

Qu Zhitao asked Dong Yu to come over and patted her head comfortingly, telling her not to be afraid anymore and to talk to Ding Qing about the matter.

Dongyu swallowed, her voice still trembling a little.

Ding Qingfang softened his voice and comforted her, and Dong Yu spoke slowly.

"As soon as she came over, she grabbed my sister, but I didn't give it to her, so I called for help. Then Aunt Tao came over and snatched my sister away. The bad guy started crying and said we were kidnappers."

"Okay, it's okay."

Qu Zhitao patted her shoulder and continued to hold Liao Weishu. She was frightened and was now lifeless in her arms. He hugged her neck tightly and buried himself on her shoulders.

After Qu Zhitao finished telling Ding Qing the rest of the matter, Ding Qing immediately said angrily: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, this matter is left to me. I will definitely not let them go."

"Director Ding, do you have a phone here? I want Ji Lin to pick me up."

"Yes, yes."

Ding Qing asked a police officer to take Qu Zhitao to make a phone call, and he went to interrogate the couple himself.