CHAPTER 19

As soon as the call was connected, Liao Jilin heard the person on the other end say, "Aren't you not answering the phone? Why are you calling me back?"

"Mom, it's me."

The tone on the other side was less cold, but I couldn't tell how happy he was: "Ji Lin, how is Taotao now?"

"Still crying."

The other person was silent for a while, "I didn't say anything, there's nothing to cry about."

"Mom." Liao Jilin called her and said to her patiently: "Mom, regarding the child, we just let nature take its course. Taotao is also under a lot of pressure, so don't rush her. If you speak straightforwardly, it will be easy for her to have a stubborn temper. There is a conflict. I will try to persuade her later. But Mom, can I ask you something?"

"you say."

Liao Jilin had already heard the wavering in Su He's tone, and continued to say: "When you call Taotao from now on, don't talk to her about the child. This is a little selfish of mine. I don't want her to be unhappy or put under psychological pressure because of this matter." Da, can you make it happen?"

There was no word on the other side. After a long time, Liao Jilin heard a sigh: "Taotao married you, it's not wrong. I promise you."

"Thank you, Mom." Liao Jilin said with a smile.

After hanging up the phone, Liao Jilin sat across from Qu Zhitao and looked at her eyes that were swollen from crying. He felt very distressed and raised his hand to touch her gently: "Don't cry anymore. It won't look good if your eyes are swollen from crying. "

Qu Zhitao looked up at him with an unconvinced look on her face: "Even if I am swollen from crying, I am still the most beautiful. Little fairies are beautiful all the time. Even if I cry, I am the most beautiful when I cry!"

Liao Jilin nodded solemnly: "Well, you are the most beautiful. Little fairy, can you go wash your face now?"

Seeing his smiling eyes, Qu Zhitao finally couldn't hold on any longer. She got up and walked to the bathroom with a "hum". Nothing can be seen on the surface, but the walking pace is much faster.

When Qu Zhitao came back, he found Liao Jilin alone in the kitchen, not knowing what to do.

"What are you doing?"

Qu Zhitao walked over and asked.

"I'll boil you an egg."

Qu Zhitao shook his head: "I don't eat eggs."

"Not for eating."

Qu Zhitao frowned: What is it used for?

After Liao Jilin cooked the eggs, he turned around, brought a towel over, wrapped the eggs, and asked Qu Zhitao to sit down. He took the eggs and gently rolled them around her eyes.

Qu Zhitao was very surprised: "How can you do this?"

"This is how my mother used to reduce swelling for me and my brother. Don't move."

Liao Jilin held her down and said, "It'll be fine in a while. Just hold on."

Qu Zhitao closed her eyes, unable to see, and all other feelings were amplified.

She felt Liao Jilin's breath on her face, as if her whole body was surrounded by him, making her hold her breath involuntarily.

"What did you say to my mother just now?"

Qu Zhitao spoke out to divert her attention.

Liao Jilin's mind was focused on her eyes. Hearing this, he kept moving his hands, controlling his strength to roll them over her eyes, and replied: "It's nothing, I just told mom not to talk to you about having children in the future. "