CHAPTER 127

Qu Zhitao tried her best not to think too much and immersed herself in the new article.

She had been writing for more than half a year and was now entering the final stage. She didn't know why, but she had to write three or four times a day before she felt satisfied.

She got a lot of scraps.

It happened to be Saturday, and Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to the city to learn dance.

After sending her to the dance studio, Qu Zhitao went to Mr. Hu's house. She was going to discuss the ending of "Mai Mai" with the teacher.

Liao Weishu came to the dance studio today and found a child inside that she hated. She was the lanky little girl who had signed up to laugh at her before.

Liao Weishu held a grudge. She had never met her before and her main dance lessons were at different times. She kept this in mind and didn't think about how to deal with it.

But this time in the same classroom, she had a clear sense of likes and dislikes. When he saw her, Liao Weishu let out a loud "hum", rolled his eyes at her, and stood far away from her, waiting for the teacher to come over.

In addition to being petty, Liao Weishu is also very confident in herself. Her family praises her a lot, and she has very high self-confidence since she was a child.

So Liao Weishu decided to be the best in dance, get praise from the teacher, and make the haters envy her.

After the beautiful teacher Yang came in, she smiled and said: "In the future, we will add a child to our class to learn dance with us. Everyone welcomes her!"

Teacher Yang pointed at the tall and thin girl and said, "Yingying, would you like to introduce yourself to everyone?"

Qiao Ruiying raised her head, raised her chin, walked to the front with a proud look on her face, raised her skirt and gracefully made an opening dance move towards the children below.

Then she held her head high and said confidently and generously: "Hello everyone, my name is Qiao Ruiying. I study classical dance. The dances I can dance now include..."

Qiao Ruiying talked about a lot of dances she could do. The children below all said "Wow" and looked at her with admiration.

Qiao Ruiying received many such looks, smiled very proudly at everyone, and walked down.

Liao Weishu curled her lips, feeling most unhappy because the person she hated was in the limelight. She whispered: "Humph, after I learn for a long time, I can dance too."

"Shu Shu, she is so amazing."

In the dance studio, a little girl named Xiaoxingxing, who played well with Liao Weishu, was talking to Qu Zhitao, and looked at Qiao Ruiying with special envy.

Liao Weishu pursed her lips and said, "I can do it in the future too."

Little Xingxing immediately applauded and looked at Liao Weishu with admiration on her face: "Shu Shu is so amazing."

When she was learning to dance below, Liao Weishu was holding back her energy and was very serious in learning. She was repeatedly praised by the teacher, saying that her posture standards were correct and her learning attitude was serious. Everyone should learn from her.

Qiao Ruiying was unhappy and felt that Liao Weishu had stolen her limelight.

She recognized Liao Weishu as soon as she came in. She was the fat girl that both her mother and she hated. Her self-introduction just now was also intentional, just to humiliate Liao Weishu.