CHAPTER 63

Qu Zhitao talked a lot. She was so excited that by the time she realized she had said too much, she had already finished.

She looked at Hu Youxun sheepishly: "Mr. Hu, I'm sorry, I was too excited. Did I say too much."

Hu Youxun's attitude remained gentle, and he shook his head with a smile: "No, you know a lot about my works, and I'm glad you like them."

When Qu Zhitao heard this, she became even happier. She couldn't help but tell Hu Youxun that she was also writing and the bottlenecks she encountered when writing.

After hearing this, Hu Youxun thought for a while and answered her questions. For every problem Qu Zhitao had, he explained to her in an organized manner how to solve it and what she should do at this stage.

The problem that had troubled Qu Zhitao for a long time, after Hu Youxun's few words of advice, she suddenly became enlightened and felt that it was like this.

She didn't know what to do before, and she still had too little experience.

Hu Youxun was not impatient at all. He stood under the tree and slowly talked to Qu Zhitao, without even noticing the time.

It was when Liao Jilin came over that Qu Zhitao realized that it was already noon.

She looked at Hu Youxun apologetically: "Mr. Hu, I'm sorry, I took up too much of your time."

Hu Youxun smiled gently: "It doesn't matter, I'm very happy to meet my colleagues."

When Qu Zhitao heard that Hu Youxun said that she and he were traveling together, she felt flowers blooming in her heart one after another. She was so happy that she didn't know what to say.

She didn't expect that Hu Youxun would praise her so much. In her heart, compared with Hu Youxun, she was really nothing.

"Mr. Hu, I just started writing." Qu Zhitao was very embarrassed.

Hu Youxun: "I have read your book. It is well written and thoughtful."

Qu Zhitao became even more excited. She patted her face and tried to calm down: "Mr. Hu, have you really read my book?"

Hu Youxun smiled and nodded: "I have read both "College Entrance Examination" and "Xiangzhi". At your current age, it is already very good to write such a book."

Qu Zhitao was very happy: "Thank you, thank you. I am really happy to receive this evaluation from you. This is something I did not expect."

What makes Qu Zhitao most happy is that Hu Youxun left his home phone number and address before leaving. If she encounters any problems in writing, she can write to him and ask him. He welcomes her to discuss writing matters with him.

Qu Zhitao took the contact information left by Hu Youxun and grabbed Liao Jilin's arm. She couldn't hold back the admiration in her heart and said, "Ji Lin, this is Mr. Hu's contact information! We are indeed everyone, and our style and demeanor are beyond the reach of ordinary people." of."

Liao Jilin touched her head: "Are you happy now?"

"Yeah!" Qu Zhitao nodded heavily: "I'm very happy. It feels like a dream. Let me pinch you to see if it's true."

Liao Jilin didn't say anything, but stretched out his arm. Qu Zhitao really started to pinch him, but because Liao Jilin's skin was so hard, she didn't pinch him.

"It's true." Qu Zhitao pinched her face again and said, "I am so lucky today. I think the biggest reward of this trip is meeting Mr. Hu. He has such a good temper."

Liao Jilin smiled and patted her head: "Do you want to go shopping again?"

Qu Zhitao shook her head: "Take Shushu to the bathroom. Let's go have dinner. It's noon."