CHAPTER 77

Qu Zhitao did not wander around in the city and went straight to her goal. She took Shushu directly to the Lingda Family Courtyard. She stopped her bicycle and pushed the car through the family courtyard looking for a place one by one. She quickly found Mr. Hu Youxun. The address she left.

This family courtyard is relatively well built, with two-story buildings, probably specially prepared for professors with special qualifications.

Qu Zhitao rang the doorbell, and soon there was a man wearing a green loose cheongsam, with an elegant temperament, a gentle expression, and a smile on his lips.

"Is it Shanyue?"

"right."

"I am You Xun's lover. Come in. Is this the Shu Shu you mentioned in your letter?"

Tang closed the door and looked at Shushu and asked, his expression full of affection.

Qu Zhitao parked the car in the yard, took Liao Weishu down, nodded, feeling excited and surprised. Because Tang is also her favorite writer.

Qu Zhitao has read several times about their love and experiences in later generations, as well as their works.

"Mr. Tang." She shouted respectfully, nodded and said, "Yes, this is my daughter Shushu."

"So good." Tang reached out and touched Liao Weishu's hair, his expression suddenly softened, and he said with nostalgia in his tone: "If Wanwan was still here, her child should be as old as Shushu."

Qu Zhitao read the biographies of Tang and Hu Youxun in later generations and knew that the two had a daughter, but the daughter died when she was three or four years old, and the two were hit hard.

If they didn't have a son, it would be difficult for the two of them to get over that sad mood.

In order to commemorate their daughter who died young, the two also wrote a book specifically for her daughter. The first half of the book is very heart-warming, and readers often laugh because of the cute interactions between Wanwan, the couple and her brother.

But how warm it is in front, how cruel it is in the back. Wanwan caught wind and cold on the road when the couple took her to escape from the occupied Haishi. And because of the lack of medical treatment and lack of timely treatment on the road, the children were left with the root of the disease and were extremely weak when they arrived at their destination.

They went to countless doctors and tried both Chinese and Western medicine, but in the end they couldn't hold on anymore and left the couple. Especially when Wanwan was sick and comforting her parents, it made people so sad that they couldn't stop crying.

No one who has read that book regrets leaving it, and no one cannot feel the grief of the couple losing their beloved daughter.

So when she saw Tang looking at Shushu with a fond expression, she also understood that she was thinking of her own daughter.

Liao Weishu was also very curious about Tang. It was a grandma she had never seen before. The smell of her also made the children like it very much.

Seeing Tang's unabashed love for Liao Weishu, Qu Zhitao thought for a moment and asked, "Would you like to hug her? But she is a bit heavy."

"It doesn't matter." Tang said, "Let me hug her."

Shushu is really similar to her Wanwan in temperament. Wanwan was very curious when she was a child and was not afraid of strangers at all. Every time she stared at something she didn't recognize, she and her lover felt very cute.

Even though Tang is not young, she has been sent to a farm and has a lot of strength in her hands because she works on the farm every day.

Shushu refused to give in. She felt that Tang really liked her. Tang stretched out his hand to hug her. Qu Zhitao handed it to her, so she obediently let go of Qu Zhitao's hand.