CHAPTER 32

"Snowing!"

Looking at the vast white field outside, Qu Zhitao couldn't help but talk to Liao Jilin excitedly.

Liao Jilin sat up from the bed, picked up his cotton-padded jacket and put it on Qu Zhitao: "I know, don't freeze yourself."

"I'm not cold."

Qu Zhitao really didn't feel cold. The army provided heating, so the room was very warm.

Seeing that she liked snow so much, Liao Jilin asked her if she wanted to go out and have a look, but Qu Zhitao refused.

It had just snowed outside and the ground was slippery. With her looking like this, she might as well just sit at home. And although she likes snow, she doesn't want to go out and face the cold at this time.

Liao Jilin put on the cashmere sweater Qu Zhitao had tied for him, got out of bed and helped Qu Zhitao get dressed.

Qu Zhitao stretched out her hand and said, "If this continues, I'm afraid I will really become a young lady who can only open her mouth when she has clothes to eat."

"So what, you're not unattended." Liao Jilin said matter-of-factly.

"I'm not that useless. I'll wear it myself when you go out." Qu Zhitao took the pants in his hand and said.

Liao Jilin didn't insist and went out to wash up.

Qu Zhitao and the others usually eat relatively light meals in the morning. Liu Ma is good at cooking. Even if she just woke up and had no appetite, Qu Zhitao could still eat a lot.

After dinner, Liu's mother had nothing to do and sat in the living room watching TV. Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin went to the study.

Qu Zhitao has already written more than half of his new article.

The article "Xiangzhi" was written more carefully than the previous one, and it was also much more difficult to write. Sometimes when she felt dissatisfied after writing it, she would overturn it and rewrite it.

Every other month, "Story" will select letters from ten readers and send them to Qu Zhitao, and she will write replies to these readers herself.

Maybe in the future, when there are so many letters from readers that she can't read them all, the magazine society won't have so much energy to select them, but now that she has time to reply, Qu Zhitao will reply carefully.

She has already answered all the letters from last month. This month has just started, but there are no letters.

Qu Zhitao concentrated on conceiving the plot. She wanted to finish the rest of the story as soon as possible. It was best to finish it before she was a month old. Otherwise, she might not have so much energy to write in July or August and might sit down. It will become uncomfortable over time.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin were in the study, each occupying one side. They did not disturb each other, but they could see each other when they looked up. The atmosphere was warm and peaceful.

As I was writing this, Mother Liu knocked on the door and said someone was coming to visit.

Qu Zhitao stopped writing and looked over: "Who is it?"

Mother Liu shook her head: "She said she was Lingling's mother, but I don't know her."

Qu Zhitao glanced at Liao Jilin, pressed him on the chair, and continued to ask Liu's mother: "Is she the only one here?"

"And Lingling."

"good."

Qu Zhitao asked Liao Jilin to stay in the study while she went out to take a look.