CHAPTER 58

Carrying Liao Weishu home, Qu Zhitao tapped her head with her fingertips: "You are impatient. You want to go to school before you are old enough, and you don't care whether the school will accept you. When it is time for you to go to school, you will still be like this. alright."

Regardless of what her mother said, Liao Weishu still wanted to go out to be with her brother, but Qu Zhitao didn't let her go.

"Your brother Ruirui can't play with you today. Don't make trouble, otherwise you won't have any candy."

Liao Weishu immediately behaved. Qu Zhitao only gave her a piece of candy every day and rinsed her mouth after eating. She was determined not to let the candy damage her teeth.

Liao Weishu didn't understand her mother's good intentions. Every time she finished eating candy, she asked Qu Zhitao for it, but Qu Zhitao wouldn't give it to her, not even Nao. Now Liao Weishu is used to one piece of candy a day.

Without Ruirui, Liao Weishu couldn't sit still at home, so Qu Zhitao took her out to play, put her in thick clothes and pushed her in a stroller.

Arriving at the place where family members gathered with their children, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu down and watched her learn to walk while talking to other family members.

When Liao Weishu saw other children, she wanted to go over and play with them, but Qu Zhitao wouldn't let her go.

"You can't walk yet, so why worry."

She used to sit on the ground and play in the sand. It was so cold in winter that she could get all dirty. So when she was outside, Qu Zhitao would not let go of her hand until she could walk and play by herself.

After staying outside for a while, Liao Weishu became bored, so Qu Zhitao could only take her home.

Qu Zhitao was the only one to take care of the child. She had no time during the day and could only think of her new article after Shu Shu took her lunch break or at night when Shu Shu fell asleep.

After the serialization of "College Entrance Examination" and "Xiangzhi" was completed, Qu Zhitao gave birth. After that, he was always looking after Shushu and did not start writing.

Now that Shushu is getting bigger and bigger, Qu Zhitao feels that she can no longer rest, otherwise her life will be complete except for children and housework.

After putting Shushu to sleep, Qu Zhitao sat at the table in the bedroom and wrote the outline of the new article in his notebook.

For the new book, Qu Zhitao decided to take the educated youth as the theme. The protagonist is a young, beautiful, proud and strong female educated youth - Meng Qingyun.

Because her family was suddenly hit, in order to protect her, her parents arranged for her to serve the motherland in the southwest as an educated youth.

Meng Qingyun originally thought that going to the countryside to be an educated youth would only be a bit harder and she would have to go deep into the countryside, but she persisted. She believed that she could eventually survive the hardships of life until her family got better.

But she didn't expect that the poor mountains and rivers produced unruly people. Not all the people raised in the mountains were simple farmers, but there were also all kinds of ignorance and the persecution of women.

The beautiful Meng Qingyun was noticed by the village chief's son as soon as he arrived. Meng Qingyun gradually discovered that the situation in the village was not as simple as she thought, and that many people had evil thoughts towards them, educated youths.

She discovered something strange about the female educated youth in the educated youth spot. She carefully investigated and finally discovered the evil hidden in the village. All the beautiful female educated youths in the village have been harmed by the village chief's son, and the village chief's son's new crush is Meng Qingyun.