CHAPTER 8

What Grandma Liao did in the afternoon was known to everyone in the Liao family in the evening.

After dinner, Xu Gehong called Qu Zhitao into the room.

"Taotao, you have been wronged today."

"Mom, it's okay."

Qu Zhitao pretended to be strong, and her expression of not saying anything about my grievances really made Xu Gehong feel even more distressed.

"Your grandma's temper..."

Xu Gehong sighed and took out a wooden box from the drawer.

Opening the wooden box, Qu Zhitao saw a white jade bracelet inside.

Xu Gehong took out the white jade bracelet and waved to Qu Zhitao: "Come and try this bracelet."

"Mom, I don't want it, it's too expensive." Qu Zhitao stepped back.

"Put it on." Xu Gehong said, "Your sister-in-law also has one. According to the old rules, it is given to you when you have a baby. Your sister-in-law also gave it to her when she gave birth to Xiaoyi."

Qu Zhitao said immediately: "Then I'll give it to you later."

"This is mom's compensation for you. You must feel bad today. You will be happier if you receive a gift. This bracelet is always given to you. Mom is also using it as a coincidence. I will give it to you as a gift in the future. Don't think mom is stingy. ."

Saying that, Xu Gehong took Qu Zhitao's hand and put the bracelet on.

"I just said this bracelet is suitable for you." Xu Gehong said with satisfaction: "In the past, this bracelet could only be left on. Now that the situation is better, just wear it. It looks so good."

Qu Zhitao couldn't push her away, so she could only say to Xu Gehong: "Thank you, Mom."

Xu Gehong smiled gently: "Silly boy, as a family, please say thank you and go back."

Xu Gehong also gave the wooden box to Qu Zhitao.

Qu Zhitao returned to the room and touched the jade bracelet. If she said she didn't like it, it would be a lie.

The quality of this white jade bracelet is very good. Even if Qu Zhitao doesn't understand jade, he can still see the value of this thing. What's more, it was left over from the previous catastrophe, so it is even more precious.

Wearing it like this, she was really afraid of accidentally bumping it.

Liao Jilin came in from outside, smelling of alcohol, and it was obvious that he had drank a lot.

However, his face didn't show any signs of it, and he still looked imposing.

"How much have you drunk?"

Qu Zhitao frowned, walked over and smelled it: "It smells like alcohol. Liao Jilin, are you drunk?"

She waved her hand in front of Liao Jilin, and Liao Jilin grabbed her wrist and rubbed his fingers between his eyebrows: "I'm not drunk. What is this?"

Liao Jilin looked at Qu Zhitao's wrist and saw something on her previously empty wrist.

"Does it look good?" Qu Zhitao withdrew her hand and waved it in front of him, "Mom gave it to me."

"Mom doesn't give you things for no reason."

Liao Jilin knew the rules at home. When he saw the bracelet given in advance, he immediately realized that something must have happened at home today, and it was related to his wife.