CHAPTER 27

Qu Zhitao found out the next day that Liao Jilin was on a mission. He didn't know what the mission was, and his return date was uncertain.

Also going together were Liang Ning's husband Zhong Hailei and Sister Shi's husband.

Since Qu Zhitao came to the family home, this was the first time she encountered Liao Jilin on a mission. Although she had to go to the camp every day before, she would come back every day.

But going on a mission was different. She didn't know what dangers Liao Jilin would encounter, but it would not be a peaceful mission, not to mention that in this era, it was not considered peaceful.

Small-scale battles often occur on China's border with Vietnam, and the wars provoked by some foreign countries have not subsided yet.

Two days after Liao Jilin left, Qu Zhitao had no energy to do anything and was unwilling to go out. She sat in the house for most of the day, not knowing what she was thinking, and her energy was very bad.

Liu's mother was very worried about this, but she was clumsy and didn't know how to comfort her.

When she knew that Liao Jilin was not the only one going out to perform the mission, Liu Ma thought that Liang Ning and Qu Zhitao had a good relationship, so she went to Liang Ning and asked her to persuade Qu Zhitao.

When Liang Ning came over, she brought Ruirui with her.

It was almost evening at this time, and the sunset outside hung on the horizon, dyeing the sky red.

"Zhitao."

"Liang Ning, when did you come?"

Liang Ning looked at her like this and couldn't help but worry: "I've been here for a while, what are you thinking? You don't even know I'm coming in?"

Qu Zhitao lowered his head with a worried expression: "I'm worried about Ji Lin. His mission is kept secret, and I don't know what it is, but I know it must be very dangerous. I always think about where he is now, what he is doing, and what he can do. He couldn't protect himself."

Hearing this, Liang Ning sighed, stretched out her hand to hold Qu Zhitao's hand, and squeezed it hard: "I understand how you feel. When Hai Lei went on a mission for the first time, I was as uneasy as you. I couldn't even eat it. Later, it was Sister Shi who persuaded me to think about it, otherwise my body wouldn't be able to bear it until Hai Lei came back."

Qu Zhitao smiled bitterly: "I understand the truth, but I can't control it. We have never been separated for so long since we got married."

Liang Ning patted her hand to comfort her. This is the pain of a military wife. Your husband is not by your side all the time. Even when you are pregnant, he may be away from home for a few months. After you give birth to your child, he may not come back yet, and he will not have the energy to take care of the family at all.

"Zhitao, Captain Liao and Hai Lei have been on many missions. They have their own experience and will definitely come back safely. Don't think too much. You still have a child in your belly. You need to cheer up now and think about the child. ."

Liang Ning called Ruirui over and asked him to come over and talk to Qu Zhitao.

With children around, Qu Zhitao is more likely to think of her own children, and it is easier to cheer up and stop thinking wildly.

"Aunt Tao, don't be sad. I'll give you my favorite White Rabbit toffee."

Ruirui stood in front of Qu Zhitao, stretching out his round, tender white hand with a White Rabbit toffee on it.