Explanation

Hi guys,

So first of all I want to let you all know that you cannot imagine how sorry I am for leaving you for such a long time. I have my reasons, but it's no excuse to let you all go cold turkey without a warning :)

Right, time for my excuse now.

So apart from the exams themselves and all the revision I had to do for them, there was also some shit (Excuse my language) going on in my life that I had no control over whatsoever. I won't go into detail as I don't want to cause my compueter to short circuit by accident if I start crying.

So yeah.

And no, don't worry it's nothing like depression or whatnot. I'm not self harming, I'm not suicidal. But it does mean so much that you guys are there for me (And hopefully will be in the future too).

On a brighter note, the last chapter was twelve pages on Word. I beat my record me thinks. I hope you guys like it :)

I'm starting something like "Tip of the day" or "Fact about me" on top of my usual A/N. And no you do not have a choice in the matter.

;)

I'll be doing that cos I feel that you guys didn't actually know that much about me. I mean, apart from the fact that I may be crazy, bordering on insane.

But do any of you know any important pieces of information that complete me as a being!?

LIKE WHO MY FAVOURITE SURF IS!?

OR WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO I USE?!

I hope you don't. That'd be creepy.

But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.

PEACE OUT

XD