Info

Before you start reading guys, updates will be slow due to personal issues. I just feel as if I should warn you. Now please, carry on.

Ranked #7 in Science Fiction!

Disclaimer...

"Please, sir."

He stared at her with glittering eyes, his fingers once again steepled. He appeared to take pity on her a second later and rose from his seat. "My office Ms. Sanders."

Feeling jittery and angry, she stood. On unsteady legs Christy followed her boss, ignoring the curious looks she was receiving. She felt nerves and something far more potent swirl in her stomach as she left the conference room behind.

The minute they stepped into his office, three things happened. The door slammed, the walls went dark and her back was roughly pushed up against the glass. Christy didn't have a second to protest as a wall of heavy muscles thrust against her and she gasped at the unbound pleasure ricocheting through her body.

Mr. Humack buried his head between her neck and shoulder and let loose a growl that had a stab of pleasure accosting her most secret place...

He bit her shoulder and she yelped. His deep baritone was smooth with a husky passion that made her shiver. "I will have you, Christal."

It wasn't a promise. It was a threat.

****

Christal Sanders had expected great things from her new job as a pod designer and Current affairs rep. But after six and a half cycles working for Mr. Humack, all those expectations were reduced to mere silent treatments with the occasional frosty glare directed her way.

Everything changed, however, when she suddenly had an overwhelming need to go back home to Earth II- must be the working conditions. Little did she knew that that need was the catalyst to a bunch of peculiar events.

Her boss wouldn't let her leave. And that's when things got weird. She found herself having a string of outrageous bad luck and a not-so-epic faint that ultimately revealed something that would change her life completely... Of course, not before it tied her to the Jude that had caused it all, her boss. And now they had no choice but to be joined at the hip while trouble follows them across the universe.

***Another story if this one isn't your cup of tea, lol.