The Intergalectic Guide

**These terminologies are subjected to updates. Please be informed that this guide consists of many parts not detailed here— this is merely a section of the guide.

List of Immediate Planets

🔴Earth I/ (Ur-th 1)/: formerly known as the blue and green planet—Now, the brown planet— was the first home to the humans.

Location:
Third planet from the main star in the solar system—The Milkyway. 10 clicks away from new earth(Earth II).

Dominant Inhabitants: Non-humanoid, radiation-immune predator species known as the Rocards.

Species diversity:
Low.

Human lifeform survivability:
Nil.

🔵Earth II(New Earth)/(Ur-th 2)/: Blue planet. New home to Humans for 900 cycles.

Location:
Ninth planet from the main star in their solar system—Blue Blaster. 10 clicks away from old Earth(Earth I).

Dominant Inhabitants: Humans(humanoid species).

*Also home to other less dominant species.

Species diversity:
High.

Human lifeform survivability: High.

🔴Jude/ (Ju-oo-d)/:  Orange and red planet twice the size of old Earth(also known as Earth I).

Location:
Roughly 470 clicks from Earth II. 460 Clicks from Old Earth. Only planet for their main stars in their galaxy; Cordith.

Dominant Inhabitants:
Home to a native species(also referred to as Judes), mostly humanoid species (Somewhat resemble humans). The average height of inhabitants, 6ft and above.

*Also home to other less dominant species.

Species Diversity:
High.

Human lifeform survivability: Moderate(improved with biological modifications.)

*Hotspot for business.

🔵Caus/ (c-ah-ou-z)/: A purple planet roughly the same size as old Earth.

Location:
482 clicks from Earth II(New Earth). Five hundredth planet from main stars. Located in the Caus galaxy.

Dominant Inhabitants:

Broackadians(Dog-like species with bipedal stature.)

Causians (humanoid species, generally of the averaged height of 5 ft.). 

*Also home to less dominant species.

Species Diversity:
Moderate

Human survivability:
Moderate (improved with biological modifications.)

🔴Hover/(Hoe-vur)/:
*Otherwise known as Planet Love or Pleasure Planet.

The pink planet, roughly twice the size of Jude, is located

Location:
One click away from Jude. Located just outside of Cardith— Jude's galaxy.

Dominant Inhabitants:
Not specified.

Species Diversity:
High.

Human survivability:
High.

Random words and Meanings.⚫

1) Cycles— years

2) Rotations— days

3) Strokes— minutes

4) Strikes— hours

5) Cufran— Energy Giver (only applies to compatible species.)

6) Maldavial Acid— Highly corrosive acid produced by a Mald, a four-legged predator native to Jude. Some species found on Earth II.

7) Dream Jacker— a species of humanoids that highjacks others' dreams.