10-I want you

He opened the car door for me to get in, I get in and he closes the door, rushing to the other side to get in. He starts the car, but before he put it in reverse he leans over wrapping an arm around me and cupping the side of my face planting a hard, demanding passionate kiss on my lips. It was rough but I enjoyed it. Made me feel wanted. My ex never kissed me like this.

"I wanted to do this to you while you awoke in my arms the other morning, but you were gone.." He mumbled in my mouth. He pulled back looking deep into my eyes. "I said I was sorry." I whispered to him.

He sits back in his seat and backs out of the parking spot. He places his hand on my thigh lightly rubbing it making me feel excited, throbbing below and butterflies moving around in my stomach.

I do love how he makes me feel and how my body reacts to him. We definitely have a connection that I wasn't expecting. We get to the parking garage and he parks his car. Leaning over he gives me another kiss, when he pulls back he takes his thumb and caresses my bottom lip. "I love these lips." He says smiling before kissing me one more time before we go back to work.

Back in the office everyone is quietly doing their work and Levi grabs the paperwork that I was working on before we left and headed to his office. I sat and listened to see if I could hear him have a fit but there was nothing.

I sit at my desk going through paperwork as Sandy and Michael walk over to me, "Whatever spell you've put on Mr. Matthews, keep the spell on him. We like him this way." Michael whispers loudly.

I look up and let out a quiet laugh "I didn't put a spell on him, you guys are funny." Sandy smirks "Whatever you're doing to him, keep doing it then." She says. "He's so much more pleasant to work with when he's this way, if I had told him yesterday that he was going to lose money on a deal, he would have thrown those papers, he would have been yelling and throwing everything in sight."

At 5:00 I stand up getting ready to leave, when Levi walks out. "I can leave right?" He nods his head yes, so I finish clearing my desk off. "But before you can leave, you have to wait for me." He says smirking.

"Why? What do I have to do now?" I ask disappointed. He leans over my desk getting right in my face staring right through my eyes. "Waiting for me of course, I'll drive you." I give him a disappointed look and sit down and wait.

As I sit and wait for him my mind start's thinking many things. I wonder if he will be like all the other guy's out there, once they get what they want and get tired of you, they kick you to the curb. He can have anyone he want's but yet he keeps pursuing me and I don't understand why. I have to admit, he didn't know I was a virgin at first and was quite gentle with me, and still being pushy with me. But why?

He finally comes and grabs me to leave, "Am I taking you home or are you coming to my place?" He asks as we drive away. "You can bring me home." As much as I would like to go to his place, I just don't want to make another mistake. One thing will lead to another again, and I am not sure where this is all going with us.

He looked disappointed when I said to bring me home and was quiet all the way to my place. We got to my place, he didn't even get out of the car to let me out like he usually does, he just reached over me to open the door. I could sense frustration "Thank you for the ride." I said as I was getting out of the car. I couldn't even look at him and started to walk away.

Levi POV:

"Am I taking you home or are you coming to my place?" I ask hoping I could bring her to my place. "You can bring me home." She says quickly. Her response bothered me, I was hoping we could talk more and see where this is all heading between us.

"Thank you for the ride." She says as she get's out of my car.

I didn't know what to say to her, and said nothing as she shut the door. I watch her walk away and I start to drive away. Thinking about her as I drive away "That woman just infuriates me!" I say loudly. Getting about a block away I whip a u-turn "Fuck this, we're going to talk about us." I snap as I race back to her place.