31-"Asshole"

Alexis POV:

"The doctor's office called too, my blood results came back as well." I say softly with my arms wrapped around him.

"What did they say?" Sounding worried he slides me off of him and sits up to look at me.

"Just that I had a higher level's of an AFP test that was done, but to not worry to much about that because it is normal with twin pregnancies, but I still need to go in just to make sure. They also said that I have hyperemesis gravidarum, which basically is a severe case of nausea and vomiting. Nothing too alarming, says it should go away after the 20th week , but I am to make sure that I am getting plenty of fluids and to eat a higher protein diet."

"What the heck is AFP?"

"She said not to worry too much about that, with twins or more always throw's off the test and they just ask to go in for further testing to be sure. So I won't even worry too much about it."

"Still doesn't answer what AFP is, is it a bad thing?"

"It has to do something with protein of the liver the baby produces in the sac or something. Higher levels can cause problems, I don't know, when she said I need not to worry because they see it with multiple births I just didn't think it was going to be a big deal."

"Do I need to cancel going to New York then?"

"No." I laugh, "I'll be just fine. I just have to go back for another test, I don't need you with me, I'll have Jillian bring me if anything since we will be out running around anyways. Unless you want to bring me in before you leave."

Levi lays back down and pulls me to him. "I'll bring you in tomorrow." He says kissing the top of my head and holding me tight, I easily fell asleep in his arms.

***********

Next couple days Levi got everything set up for me so I was taken care of while he was away. He also ended up taking me in for the other test which came back normal.

Thursday morning I ride with Levi to the airport. "I have it set up with Mr. Dunkirk to drive you to wherever you need to go, so if your out shopping with your sister, he will bring you two and pick you up." He says pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. "Here's my card, buy whatever you want." He smiles handing me his credit card.

"What's my limit?" I laugh taking the card from him.

"No limit." He smiles wrapping his arm around me.

"I'll save all the receipts and put them to the side. I'll find a file to put them in, and label them babies or something like that. Just to keep track."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to. That way I know how much I spent."

We get to the airport and I sigh looking out the window, Levi curls his finger placing it under my chin turning me to face him. "Make sure you turn the security system on before you go to bed, OK?"

I nod "OK."

He helps me up placing me on his lap and starts to by rub my stomach. "My stomach is really showing." I laugh.

"I love it." He says placing his hand on my cheek planting a desperate kiss on my lips. His kiss so passionate turning me on before he has to leave.

"Asshole." I moan in his mouth.

"Asshole? What was that for he grins."

"For getting me all worked up and then leaving." I scoffed.

He lays me down on the seat laying halfway on top of me and halfway kneeling on the floor kissing my lips, and placing kisses along my neck and collarbone.