16-You're so stunning

Ok since I kept getting asked to write the next chapter, I was able to find some time this morning to write. Hopefully it's a good one for you guy's. ENJOY!! ❤❤ 😊😍

"Did you forget to use a condom?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry.. I did." He says quietly stroking my arm.

"All three times?"

I hear him breath in heavily, and feel his chest rise "Yes...Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be ok, let's just get some rest."

Next morning I wake up to Levi placing kisses on my lips. He was hoping that would wake me up and it worked, when I opened my eyes, he started to smile. "I love watching you sleep, you look so innocent and you are so damn beautiful."

"I am innocent." I laugh.

He rolls on top of me giving me a kiss, I then realize were both still naked from the night before, and I can feel his hardened shaft pressed against me. Just feeling it against my body is making me throb below and the butterflies start.

I wrap my arms around him kissing him hard. "I want you." I whispered. He smiled, "I already planned on making love to you this morning after watching you sleep." He grins. Kissing me again with so much passion I started moaning in his mouth.

He starts to place a finger inside of me, he groans when he feels that I'm really moist already, "Just put it in." I beg him. "Did I just create a monster?" He chuckles, as he puts a condom on and starts teasing me below with his hard shaft, just partially poking himself inside me. "Levi please? Quit teasing me!"

When we were done making love we just laid there for a while. "I've fallen hard for you Alexis." He says in a soft tone as he kisses my forehead. I smile rolling over giving him a kiss.

"We have to get up or we'll be late." He says smiling. As much as I'd rather lay here with you right now, I have some things to take care of today, I didn't get much done yesterday."

We finally got up and got ready for work. The whole way there he kept looking over at me and smiling, holding my hand and kissing it. Just by him doing that kept making my inner core throb with pleasure, and I could feel I was getting moist down there.

When he pulled in the parking spot I couldn't help it, I maneuvered my way over to Levi climbing on his lap kissing him deeply. I pulled back and looked at him "Hope you have a good day." I say to him, taking my thumb and softly wiping his bottom lip. I then lightly kissed his lips. "I have to get up there and make coffee..." I say with a smile.

Before we got off the elevator he leaned over and kissed me "God I love those lips." He said grinning and then smacked my butt lightly as I walked out.

I'm making his coffee when Sandy sneaks up from behind me scaring me. She laughed hard when I jumped high. "So, how did everything go last night? Get everything cleared up I hope?" She asks with a sparkle in her eyes.

I smiled "Yes we did"

"Oh my God Alexis, you should have seen him yesterday after he kicked McKenna out of his office AND after he realized that you were gone. He was freaking out, punching walls, slamming fists on the desks, everyone was just staring at him."

"I'm sorry."

"So will he be in a good mood today, I hope?" She smiles.

"I hope so!" I smirk and let out a chuckle.

"So did you give him his answer then?"

"I did." I say slowly and happily. She gives me a hug "I hope that it was a yes!" I nod my head "Thank god!" She says placing her hand over her heart.