13-What is your answer

"Alexis Miller.. Will you be mine? All mine?"

I lay there looking at him not knowing what to say back to him. He shows how much he cares about me, but in the back of my mind I still feel this is wrong, I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that he's my boss.

I wrap my arms around him bringing my one hand up to the back of his head bringing him close to me, pressing his lips against mine, as he's giving me butterflies the way he's kissing me.

He rolls over pulling me with him, "Alexis, you never answered me..." He says slowly and softly. I leaned down and kissed him again avoiding the answer. I just kept kissing him until my lips felt raw.

I could feel his hardness pressed against me, he flips me over pulling his shirt off of me and taking his pants off putting on another condom laying back on top of me kissing me all over my neck, he sticks a finger inside of me "you're so wet again, that's good." He whispers and smiles, thrusting into me.

He was so gentle each time and as my body adjusted to his size, I wanted more from him. I place my hands on his ass pushing him in deeper. "I want more." I say to him." He listened and thrusted in deeper and harder making me moan louder.

I no longer felt embarrassed, I enjoyed every moment of it, all the electricity running through my body and our naked bodies touching each other made me feel alive, desperate for more.

When we were done making love, he held me in his arms holding me tight, kissing the top of my head, he had me feeling like butter that was melting, I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with him looking at me. "Morning." He says smiling stroking the side of my face. "Morning" I smile. He gave me a kiss before getting out of bed.

I go through the closet finding something to wear, "I can't believe he bought me all these clothes." I mumble. Finding a white dress and black jacket combo, I tried it on and I loved it.

After taking a shower, I somewhat dried my hair with a towel, I have no hair products or even make up here. I brush my teeth quickly, digging through my purse I found some peach lip gloss and some eyeliner. It's better than nothing, so I put that on.

I look for Levi and find him standing in the kitchen waiting for me. "Sorry I kept you waiting." He smiles "You're fine, did you want any breakfast before we leave?" I shrug my shoulders, I'm not really hungry. "You should eat something." He says. "I don't know... maybe a piece of toast with peanut butter or some dry toast. I don't care.

After a quick bite to eat we head off. On our way there he looks at me, "You look sexy in that outfit. Looks really good on you by the way." He says as he grabs my hand kissing it. "Thank you, and thanks for buying it for me."

"You still never answered me." He says. Making my stomach turn. I want to tell him that I want to be all his, but I'm too afraid to. I'm afraid of getting hurt again, and I'm nervous about his gorgeous ex fiance taking him from me. I know that would be more the reason to tell him I would be his, but it's the fear of saying yes, and then having my heart broken because of her.

"Alexis, did you hear me?" He asks as he pulls into his parking spot, shutting the car off. "I did." I tell him as I place my hands on his face giving him a kiss. "I have to get up there and make your coffee, I don't want to piss the boss off that he doesn't have his coffee at 8." I tell him smirking. He groans in disappointment that I didn't answer him but then chuckled at my response.

While on the elevator he kept looking over at me as I stood next to him. I knew what he was waiting for, he was waiting for me to respond. I wasn't ready to give him the answer that he was hoping for. I looked up at him and pouted my lips for him to kiss me as we were about to hit the 18th floor. He did just that, and it gave me a smile.

When we got off the elevator he placed his hand on my ass and lightly grabbed it, making me turn around "Hey!" I laugh. He chuckled and then headed for his office.

I went to the break room to go make his coffee. Sandy joined me once she got there "So.. did you guys kiss and make up or do we have to see a bitter asshole today." She nudges me with a smile. "He might be an asshole I don't know." I laugh. "Why do you say that?"

"Because I never gave him an answer that he wanted to hear." I say to her as I pour his coffee and head out. Sandy stood there wondering what I meant by that scratching her head.

As I walk into his office, he's on the phone arguing with someone, he looks up at me giving me a smile. I set his coffee down and hurry to get out of there. Sounds like he's arguing about what I had discovered the other day with losing money on a business deal.

Lunch time rolled around and I hadn't seen or heard from Levi all morning so I left for lunch with Sandy. "So what did you mean this morning about an answer?" Sandy asked curiously as she takes a bite of her salad. I shrug my shoulders and couldn't help but smile thinking about last night and everything he said to me.

"I see that smile, are you two working on a relationship?" She asks excited. "Don't go saying anything to anyone, please... I don't know what to do, and I'm not sure how you figured it out either." I sigh

"Alexis, I see how he looks at you, there is definitely love in his eyes."

"He's really not an asshole, he just comes across like he is, when we were in Paris, he showed me a different side of him. He does have a really big heart. And the man can dance." I say with a smile. I pause for a bit and she stares at me waiting for me to speak. "He told me about McKenna last night, she begged him to take her back."

"NO WAY! After what she did to him? He would be a fool to take her back. When she left him, he put all of us in the office through hell. He was so hard on Ms. Adams, I'm guessing that's why she quit, she couldn't take it anymore. So what did he ask you?"

Taking a deep breath debating if I really want to tell her, I look down at my food pushing mushrooms to the edge of my plate "He asked me if I would be his, all his." I say quietly not wanting anyone to hear me.

I look back up at her, and she looks like she's in shock. "You won't answer him on that?"

"No, I don't know what to do or say, I'm afraid of getting hurt again. He's perfect in every way, he makes me feel alive, like I'm the only one on earth, but now with McKenna here, I'm scared of what will happen. She's beautiful and perfect, I don't want to say yes and then have him realize that he wants to get back with her. He told me that he had always hoped for her to come back to him, that he still loved her but wasn't in love with her."

"To be honest, I don't think he would ever take her back. She's a bitch and only thinks of herself. Even when they were together I always had conversations with him about her. She didn't treat him well, seemed like she was always using him for something. She may have beauty on the outside, but ugliness on the inside."

"The other problem I have is that he's my boss, I don't need other people in the office thinking he's giving me special treatment either."

"I wouldn't let that bother you, they have been enjoying the nice side of him lately."

"I understand that, but there's always the what if? The what if we don't work out, I like my job, I need my job, I don't want to ruin that either."

"Take my advice, GO FOR IT." She whispers loudly.

"I don't know..." I sigh.

Back at the office I sit at my desk thinking about his question after thinking about it for a while I decide to go talk to him.

I walk into his office and my heart just dropped. "Oh, sorry to bother you."

Don't forget to comment and vote! I love seeing your comments and votes. The 😍😊😉