15-Yes, if you still want me

Alexis POV:

"And what is the answer now?" He asks staring deeply in me eyes.

I look back at him studying his eyes, I can tell he's being sincere and most likely he's telling me the truth about his ex. He's been trying so hard, I don't see why he would be lying if he really wanted me in his life.

"How did you find me?" I whisper to him out of curiosity.

"I had Sandy bring me your file, I found your sister's number, called and left a message when I didn't get a hold of her. She called me later saying that you were here and gave me directions on how to get here."

"How did you know that I would be here?"

"I didn't. Figured I would give it a shot."

I sit up sitting on the edge of the bed looking at my hands trying not to fidget, I really need to learn how not to fidget with my fingers when I get nervous. "I have to tell you something." I say softly.

He moves sitting on the bed and pulling me back to sit in between his legs. I lean my head back nestling my head between his neck and shoulder. "What do you need to tell me?" I grab a hold of his hands holding them tight. "The night you were getting ready to leave for New York, Dustin came by my place."

I could feel him tense up and made me nervous to tell him, not knowing how he would react. "Why didn't you tell me?" I shrug my shoulders. "I didn't think it was a big deal." I can feel him getting worked up, feeling his heart beating fast on my back. "He came by begging me to take him back as well, that he's still in love with me."

"What did you tell him?" He asks nervously.

"I told him that I would never take him back and that he could have her. He had claimed that he paid big money to find me since I never told anyone where I had moved to. I didn't want anyone knowing where I was."

He holds me tighter. "He also claims I'm still his fiancè, and that I will be his again, he tried kissing me, forcing himself on me." He Leans over to kiss my neck, "You know I can protect you." I snicker a little "Protect me from what?"

"From him."

"I was able to handle it."

"Yea I understand that, but if there's a next time, you might not be able to." I sit there quietly, listening to him. "You still need to tell me your answer, will you be all mine?" I shrug a little closing my eyes, I lean my head back to look at him. I open my eyes, "Yes, if you still want me."

He let's out a loud sigh of relief. He smiles wide. "Now I can really protect you." He says placing a nice gentle kiss on my lips.

"What do you say I bring you home.... To my place."

I nod my head "OK." I smile.

He gets up off of the bed holding his hand out for me, he pulls me up wrapping his arms around me and kissing me with so much passion, my stomach turns to butterflies, my core throbbing with desire and feeling moisture below.

"Let's go home." He whispers.

I wanted to rip his clothes off right there, but didn't want to do anything in my sister's home. She would have to burn the sheets. We go upstairs and say our goodbyes after talking with them for a while.

Jillian pulls me to the side before we leave. "I like him." She says with a grin. "You scored a good guy right there, don't let him go." She tells me happily.
"And he's hot Lexi!" I laugh giving her a hug. "Thanks for everything." I tell her.

We walk into his house he grabbed my hand as he kicked the door shut, pressing me up against the door. I look at him with burning desire, my heart beating fast and throbbing below as he plants a hard kiss on my lips, his hand starts to move up my dress as he slips his hand in my panties.

He groans "You're so wet already." He says in a low tone full of desire. He lifts me up and pins me against the wall. Kissing me all over my neck.

He carrie's me into the bedroom, placing me down I pulled his shirt off throwing that on the ground, he then pulls up my dress taking that off of me, slowly kissing my lips and moving along down my body, kissing my navel and slowly pulling my panties down placing soft kisses all over, I lift my leg to help get them off as he kisses my inner thigh making me ache below.

I fall down on the bed as he hurries to take of his pants and briefs. He falls on top of me kissing my lips and I happily accepted his tongue being shoved in my mouth. My hands moving through his hair he starts kissing my collarbone and found my soft spot on my neck making me moan.

He massages my one breast and starts to lick and suck on my hard nipple, and moving along to my other breast.

My whole body feeling numb the more I throb below, he keeps placing kisses all over and when he got lower he spread my legs, taking a finger he started to circle my clit lightly licking it making me arch my back and let out a loud moan.

As he slides his tongue inside me I grasp onto the sheets letting out a shriek of excitement. "Levi!" I scream out. Tasting every inch of me he groans as I start to jitter, hitting my highest arousal point. He moans inside me as I let out my release. "You taste so sweet." He moans.

He moves up on top of me placing a kiss on my lips as he thrusts inside of me slowly making me let out a gasp, as wet as I was it slid in super easy and didn't hurt. I begged for more. He started to thrust in deeper and harder, I start to grab a hold of his back as he kept hitting my spot sending out screams of pleasure.

Both of us full of sweat and the sounds of our bodies smacking together, making him more excited as I hit my orgasm, he let out a loud moan as he let out his release.

Falling on top of me kissing me hard when he was finished releasing, we laid there for a moment trying to catch our breaths.

After laying there for a bit, he brings me to the shower, I was a little nervous since I've never showered with anyone before. We start to wash each other, and it led to another as he lifted me up pinning me against the wall, we ended up making love in the shower until the water turned cold.

After the shower he carried me back into the room and we made love again until I was sore and we were both out of breath. I laid on top of him for the longest time as he stroked my back, giving me goosebumps and making me feel really relaxed. I didn't want to move.

He played with my hair sending a tingling sensation in my head. The more he did that the more my heart melted. I snuggled my face in his neck and I started kissing his neck. I pulled my head up, staring at him I placed a hard deep passionate kiss on his lips.

"You make me feel so good, there's something about you that almost puts me in a trance. I can't help but think of you all day and night. It's like you put this love spell on me." He whispers.

I roll off of him and lay my head on his chest. Lightly stroking his chest. "I know what you mean, you do the same thing to me." I say softly to him.

He kisses the top of my head and holds me tight. "I thought I lost you today, I was so worried." He whispered and placed my kisses on my head.

"I'm glad you found me." I say with a smile.

I start to close my eyes, as I was falling asleep. It hit me.

"Levi?"

"What is it?" He whispered softly.

"Did you forget to use a condom?"

Double post today, I won't be updating tomorrow, will post new chapter Monday.

Don't forget to comment and vote! You guys rock! Thank you to all who have voted and commented!
❤😍😊😉☺😘