⚡💍Chapter - 4💍⚡

I stared at Tyran Ishfaq in shock.

How was it possible?

Tyran was going to be my science teacher and I had to marry Tyran?

I wanted to slap myself. This had to be a dream.

"A-hem," Tyran caughed.

I looked at Tyran. "Oh, hi."

"Jasmine Fernandez Patel?" Tyran asked adjusting his glasses.

"Yes," I said, seating on the chair across him.

"I am Tyran Ishfaq," he smiled with nervousness. "Nice to meet you."

"Um . . . sure?" I said as he looked at me, confusingly.

"I . . . kind of suck at introducing myself  . . ." he said and then looked back and saw a older man holding on a news paper.

The news paper had two holes on it so the older man could see us.

It was kind of silly.

Tyran seamed to freak out the moment he saw the older man. He looked at me and then got more nervous.

"Tyran?"

"Yes, so I am Tyran . . . I mean, I told you that," he got more nervous. " . . . and I am a school teacher . . . and . . ."

Why was he getting all nervous?

"Ghaaa!" Tyran slapped his cheeks. "I cannot do this."

"Do what?" I asked.

Tyran took a deep breathe and then looked at me. "Listen, that guy behind me who is spying on us from the holes of the news paper is actually my dad."

Oh . . .

Wow.

I looked at the older man and noticed him drinking coffee.

"My dad is really strict. I mean, he is in army, alright? Like, he knows how to break people's bones-"

"Are you scared of him?" I asked. I wanted to actually laugh the way he was behaving.

"Of course I am scared of my own dad. You have no idea. Like this one time, I kicked my brother and then dad got angry and threw me out of the house at night," he said. "Can you believe it. Like, I was only 13 that time. It wasn't a good thing. And he brought me back to home after 2 hours. It was a physical tourcher."

"Oh wow," I said as I put my arms on the table and listened to him.

It was actually fun watching him freaking out over his dad.

"I am sorry if I am saying you all this things but I am not those brave muscle guys. I am actually a human being that believes in peace," he said.

I smiled. "Sure. But, your dad knows that we are going to meet. He doesn't need to hide and watch us from the holes of the paper."

"Yeah but actually he is just spying on me," He sighed. "I mean, I kind of didn't agree to marry any girl so far that I have gotten introduced to and it has been a few months since my parents are introducing me to girls and I just don't find them connected to me. So, this time, dad purposely came to glare at me and push me to accept this marriage."

I looked at Tyran. Even though this guy was blubbering, I liked the way he was talking. I noticed my phone bleeping as when I turned on my phone, I saw sis texting me to move with the flow.

"I mean, I don't want to push you in marriage and neighter do I want to get married but . . ." he sighed. "I am sorry if I am blubbering."

"It's fine," I said. "How about we order a cup off coffee while we talk?"