⚡💍Chapter - 5💍⚡

I stared at the fake student ID card of the school as I was walking behind Agent Wilson.

"That is going to be your fake identity," Agent Wilson said as he kept walking.

"Naila Naaz?" I read my fake name from the ID card.

"Yes," he said as we reached to a meeting room. "That's going to be your fake name for the mission. The photo on the beside is also Photoshop to make it look like you are nervous and a nerd."

"A nerd?" I asked. I never even studied properly in highschool and now I had to act like a nerd and study all the time?

"Yes, come inside. I need you to meet some people," he said as we both entered in the meeting hall.

The table was circular and there were 2 female and 2 male who were sitting there. They stood up to greet us. 1 male and 1 female were dressed in police uniform while another female was wearing a nurse coat and 1 female was dressed professionally and was holding some school files.

"Hello eveybody! This is Agent Jade," Agent Wilson said.

"Hello," I smiled.

Everybody in the room smiled back.

"Jade, as you know that every school have school police officers so these are school police officers for Starlight Colligate Institute," Agent Wilson said.

I looked at the police officers. Both police officers did a salute as I nodded.

"Good morning, ma'am," the male police officer said. "I am Inspector Ian and she is Inspector Rosè," Inspector Ian said, introducing him and his co-worker.

I nodded.

"Hello ma'am, I am the school nurse, Ms. Minter," the school nurse said.

"Hello, I am Mr. Scott, school principal," he said.

"Nice to meet you Please have a seat," I said.

Everybody sat on the table and Agent Wilson and I took our seats and sat there.

"Jade, these 4 people are only going to be the people who will know about the mission," Agent Wilson said.

I nodded.

"Agent Jade, we are really glad that you are going to help us sorting out this case," Mr. Scott said.

I nodded. "Mr. Scott, this is my duty. However, I do need to know more about school. When I was looking at the report of the missing students, I noticed that most students got missing after they visited the library. I want to check out the library myself before I actually go to that school in disguise."

"We understand," Inspector Ian said. "Today there is a fall festival in our school to welcome the new students who will be joining our school from September. So, we are wondering if you can come with to the school to see the school with your own eyes."

I nodded."Of course."

I stood from the chair to head for the school with Inspector Ian when Agent Wilson interrupted.

"Jade, before you go there, I want you to know something," Agent Wilson said. "This case is not like other cases that we have solve before. Most police officers gave up in this case because the momment they took this case in their hand, their family was attacked."

My eyes wided. "So, I cannot share any information about this case to my family."

"Nope. You can't. Sharing the information about this case will lead to have danger in those people's lives," he said.

I shook my head. This also meant that if I get married, I cannot let my husband know about the mission or that I was a secret agent.

Tyran's face popped int my brain.

I wasn't attracted to him or something but if we get married by chance then that meant that I have to play the role of an agent, a  wife and a school student without him knowing anything about me.

I sighed.

This was more complicated than I thought.