Chapter - 39

Ty POV Continued . . .

"Come on," I heard her laugh as she went near the cake. "Cut the cake."

She was like  kid.

Getting exceited for a cake . . .

Honestly, who is going to say she is 30 years old.

I went near the cake and took a knief. I slowly cut down the cake as she smiled.

She took a piece of cake and held it to me. I smiled and slowly took a bite of it.

Wow.

It was good.

I didn't expect it to become this good.

"How is it?" she looked at me worriedly.

"It is . . ." I smirked as I held her fingers which was covered in whipped cream and slolwy licked it.

Her cheeks turned red as she tried to pull away but I held it tighter.

"Does this answer you question, Jess? I love it," I said as I licked the tip of her finger nail.

Her eyes wided as she pulled away from me.

"Stupid Ty!" she yelled as I laughed.

I sighed as I went near the sofa and sat on there. She walked to me and stood by my side.

"Well, Ty, what do you want as a present?" she asked.

"Present?" I leaned on the sofa and looked at her.

"Yes," she smiled and looked at me. "I couldn't get you a present so, um . . . you can think of me as a ginnee," she said as she ran her fingers on her hair, playing with her hair a bit. "Like you have 3 wishes to tell me about whatever you want, and I will do it!"

I smirk. "3 wishes, huh?"

She looked at me confusingly.

I smirk and held her hand and pulled her on my lap. Her eyes wided and her cheeks flushed.

Goodness!

She didn't even need to put blush when she wears makeup. That's how much she was blushing today.

But I was glad I was making her aware of us.

She kept sitting on lap and was trying to find her voice back.

I smile and put my arms around her waist.

"Hey .  .  ."

"I want to know," I said as I looked her, my arms circling her waist. I leaned my head on her chest, right where her heart was.

"Ty . . ." I could feel her shaking a bit.

I didn't stop though.

"I want to know what secret is stored in this heart," I whispered, feeling the warmth of her heart. The heart beats that I was feeling now . .  .

Hers were exactly like mine. Following the same rhythms.

"Tell me, sweetheart," I whispered. "Why is this heart of yours running this fast?" I looked at her. my fingers playing with her hair. My cheeks turned a little red as I leaned closer to her. "My first wish. Tell me what do you think of  me."

Her eyes wided. She wasn't fighting to move away from me anymore, rather she was in deep thoughts.

"Jess," I moved a strand of her hair from her face.

She looked at me. Her eyes were filled with confusion and nervousness. "Ty, I don't know how to express my feelings properly. I am not a poet or artist. But I . . ." she looked down on her finger. "If there is anybody that ever caught my attention, if there is anybody that made my heart race, if there is anybody that made me weak . . . then," she looked at me. Her cheeks were flushed. "It's you, Ty."