Chapter - 41

I laughed as I ran in the house. Ty was chasing me from behind. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him and began to run again.

We were basically playing tag and it all started about what happened today morning.

Before you get all confused, let me tell you what really happened this morning. So, basically because I couldn't sleep yesterday night, I spend my whole night painting makeup on Ty's face with a temporary red marker. I drew red circles around his eyes and then I even make red stars on his cheeks. So, when he woke up, he found himself between humiliation of students and boy, it was so fun to watch him suffer like that. He literally kept washing his face with soap and it didn't get away.

Obviously, he didn't know that the temporary marker will automatically vanish from his skin after a few hours. So, he kept struggling and it was a scene to watch. However, when it did got away from his skin, he figured out that it was me who had the guts to play such a prank on him.

So, when we came home, he literally launched himself on me and was trying to catch me to punish me.

So, yeah, here we were, running in the house and chasing each other. I had to admit though, he looked like a jocker getting marked like that and then his shocking face after he figured out it was me who did that to him . . .

Boy, it was a scene to watch
. . .

However, right now, I was not enjoying this chasing thing because who knows what type of perverted punishment was in his mind when he catche me, so till then, I was just going to run to not get into his hold.

I ran upstairs of our house and kept running.

"Jess! Stop running!" I heard an irritating voice of Ty.

I laughed and kept running. "You can never catch me, Ty!"

I threw my hijab away on the room as I ran.

"And if I do catch you then?"he asked as he kept chasing me.

I ran to my room. I was an agent, silly Ty! I was trained to run faster! He couldn't catch me!

"Jess, stop!" he said.

I didn't listen to him. The window in the room was closed. I climbed on the window's wooden shield and then climbed on top of the closet.

I was not sitting on top of the closet, around 10 feet higher than the floor.

"Jess, come down," Ty sighed.

"Like I would, silly!" I stuck my tongue out and giggled at Ty.

"Jess, come down now," Ty said. His voice felt more dominant and filled with a bit worry. "You might get hurt."

I giggled and said, "Make me, sir!"

Ty narrowed his eyes a bit and smirked. "Oh no!" he gasped, looking horrified. "There is a chewing gum in your hair!"

I gasped. "WHAT?!" I began to run and mess up my bun. the bun began to loos as I kept opening the strand of hair to check if there was actually a hin or not.

I froze in realization. How would I have gum in my hair? I was wearing my hijab all the time. Nobody could put gum in my hair!

So, that means . . .

I looked ar Ty and noticed him taking pictures of me from his phone.

"Hey!" I was angry. "Stupid Ty! Don't take my pictures." I yelled, grabbing my hair clip that kept my hair in a bun and threw it on Ty.

Ty dodged it. "Haha, I am saving this on my phones scene wallpaper."

"Don't you dare, stupid Ty!" I yelled and this time I tried to kick the soccer ball that was on top of the closet and suddenly, felt a slip on my foot, which pushed my body out or the small space of the closet's top surface.