Chapter - 16

I felt the warmth of Tyran's arms around me.

I was hugging him back.

Suddenly, Tyran's phone rang as we both pulled away from eachother and blushed.

Boy!

Just what was I thinking?

I looked at my side and noticed Tyran having his cheeks red as he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and took it out.

"Hello?" I heard him say. "Oh Principal? Mr. Scott? . . . yeah . . . My files are ready for the teachers' meeting . . ." he kept talking on the phone as he got out of the room to have some privacy.

I sighed.

My body was shivering. I hugged myself and felt my feet trembling as I collasped on the floor.

Suddenly, I remembered how Tyran kissed my forehead and felt a sudden heatness running on my cheeks.

No! No! Noooooo!

I must not think about this. It was just a kiss . . . that too in the forehead by my childhood friend.

I shouldn't be this nervous.

Why wasn't my body not listening to me? Why was my body acting differently?

Is this beacause . . . I never had any males this close to me?

But the kiss . . .

Memeories popped into my head as I slapped my cheeks.

Calm down, Jess!

I had a mission to compleate! I couldn't had my head filled with unnecessary thoughts.

Plus, Tyran is half Italian and as a tradition, Italian people kiss often in forhead or cheeks to show tenderness. Tyran was the same as them.

Tyran probably kissed my forehead because he found his childhood friend after a long time.

Yes, that's must be it.

I couldn't distract myself with these thoughts.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked a the caller ID and it was Agent Wilson.

"Hello, Agent Wilson," I said.

"Good morning, Agent Jade," he said. "I hope I didn't disturb your shooting practice."

Shooting practice?

An, darn it! I forgot to practice today but even if I wanted to, I couldn't because I was with Tyran.

"Jade?"

"No, no," I said. "You are not disturbing me, Agent Wilson."

"Good. I want to inform you that your uniform for the Starlight Colligate Institute school is already been made. Please come to your office to pick it up."

"Of course, I will," I said.

"Also, your school is starting next week. Are you prepared for your mission, Jade?" he asked.

"I am," I nodded. "Don't worry, Agent Wilson. I will be taking care of those criminals in the school and find out the main reasons why students got kidnapped."

"Alright then. I will be counting on you, Agent Jade," Agent Wilson said as he hung up the phone.

I sighed as I pulled my ohone away from my ear.

"Who was that?" I heard a voice and jumped out. I looked back and saw Tyran.

I was shocked.

Did he heard it?!