Chapter - 38

Ty POV Continued . . .

I was stunned as I saw the room. The room was decorated beautifully. The living room of the hotel room was where I was looking right now. The wall was decorated with blue and white balloons. There were tiny light decorations.

The whole room was dimmed with the decoration lights. The window was covered in curtains and in the center of the room, there was a table where a beautiful cake was there.

It wasn't in the perfect shape but it looked edible and it was pineapple cake.

Wow!

Pineapples cakes are rare and hard to make. Who left a cake like that in my room?

And, what was this occasion for?

I made my way towards the table and saw the cake. It looked beautiful. On top of it, it was written happy birthday Tyran.

My birthday?

Oh that's right. It was 5 minutes till 12 am yet till 13th September. But who did this . . .

The handwriting was shaky, meaning somebody wrote it for the first time.

It has to be a homemade cake. But who . . .

Suddenly, I heard a click of the sound from the back.

I looked back and saw a beautiful woman locking the door. Her hair was red, wavy down till her waist. It has curls at the edges of her hair. She was wearing a beautiful dress. She turned around to me.

A smile played on my lips. She was none other than Jess.

Her dress was hugging her curves, making her look gorgeous. I could see she didn't put makeup on. Maybe she didn't got time.

Her cheeks were blushful as she looked at me and then looked down. "Um . . ."

She was nervous. I could tell. I looked back at the cake and smile. She began to take steps near me and I could see her cheeks turning redder.

She was now standing a few feet away from me. Her arms were in her back. "Um . . . hey,"she said looking down.

She wasn't looking at me, which was bothering me.

She was still trying to make a conversation out of it. And she looked so nervous. I wonder what was going in her pretty brain.

I went near her and then without a second thought, I put my arms around her waist, making her gasp.

"Hey!" she wiggled on my arms as I picked her from the floor and made her seat on the sofa. I bend on my knees on the floor and sat there, to meet her height.

Then I used my fingers to hold her chin and made her look at me.

She looked georgeous. Dressing like this and having her red hair all around her down. She bit her lip.

"Um . . . do you like it?" she asked softly.

I smiled. So, she did made all this. Even the cake. She wasn't good at bakery and having her make a cake, that's too as complex as pineapple cake . . .

She never failed to surprise me.

"Yes, I like it," I said.

Her eyes wided with excitement and happiness. She hold her hands together and said, "I thought maybe you would like the cake. I made it but you know, I am not good in cooking so . . ."

I looked at her to fingers. I wasn't listening to her anymore. Her beautiful fingers were burnished. It had burned marks.

She burned her fingers to make a cake just for me?

When did I became that important to her?

More importantly, if cooking something for me meant hurting herself then I didn't even need such cooking. She didn't had to go through all that.

"Ty," she said, making me look at her. "You are listening?"

I didn't say a word but I took her fingers on my hand. "You got hurt."

She smiled and this smile had so much emotions in it. "I did, but, I don't regreat it. I made hand made cake for you. Your favourite cake, pineapple cake," she smiled.

My heart raced as I saw her smiling like this. She didn't know how much naive she was. Smiling like this, especially infront of me, she had no idea how much I wanted those lips.

But . . .

She probably didn't want it. After all, she never told me that she liked me.

The clock striked at 12. I could hear the ding ding of the wall clock there.

I heard her smile as she put her hair behind her ears.

I looked at her and watched the most beautiful site. She looked so much beautiful in the dimmed light.

Suddenly, I heard a huge loud noise. I stood up and went near the curtain and as I opened it, I could see clearly the beautiful view of firework.

The fireworks were beautiful and watching it from the top floor was even more beautiful.

"Ty," I heard her soft voice.

I turned around and saw the firework reflection on Jess's face. She looked so beautiful smiling at me.

If only she knew what she was doing to me . . .

"Happy birthday, Ty!" she laughed as she said it.

The time seamed to stop there. She looked so beautiful, so carefree . . .

Can a girl be more perfect than this?

'Thank You, Allah. Thank You for giving Jess in my life.'