Chapter - 49

We kept kissing. Deeper and stronger. Not breaking the bond that we were feeling at our heart now. I put my arms around his neck and run it to his hair as I gave in to the kiss. The kiss had so much meaning, so much sadness, so much love. My heart was beating fast and my face was flushing, but I didn't care. The momments with Ty was what I missed the most.

I felt my knees weakening. My body suddenly began to feel weak.

Was it because I just woke up front he whole illness after a week? I did felt a bit dizzy but I didn't wanted to pull away from Ty. Not yet.

I just missed Ty, but I couldn't help but to feel the numbness on my feet. Ty seamed to realize this and pulled away from me.

I dropped my head on his neck. My breathing was back to normal but my hear wasn't. I was beating faster than usual.

"You okay?" I heard his tender whisper as his arms laid lower to my waist.

I nodded. "I am okay," I panted. "Just a bit dizzy."

"Hm," he answered as he put his arms around my waist and flipped me over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I yelled as I stormed my fist on his back. "What are you doing?"

"You are going to bed," he said softly as he began to make his way towards the staircase. "You need more rest. Not to mention, you just ran out of your bedroom after waking froma  whole week."

My chest squeeze. Ty was taking me to the bed. Did that meant . . . ?

Fear raised on my chest.

Ty was planning to leave me when I would go back to sleep?

Didn't he forgive me yet?

I felt Ty making his way towards my bed and then he slowly lowered down to my bed and made me sat there.

I noticed him going over to the chest drawers which was beside the bed and searched for something.

"The doctor told me that you were suppose to take a tablet after you woke up or else you would feel dizzy after a while," he said as he searched throughout the drawer.

I watched and noticed him still searching. He found a container of tablets. He took out one tablet and took the glass beside the table and pour some water from the jar beside it.

"Here," he held the tablet to me. "After a few hours, I will give you some food. At least that's according to the doctor."

I nodded and took the medicine and gulp on the water. After I finished drinking, he placed the glass on the table.

I sat on the bed and noticed him getting the blanket ready.

So, he did wanted me to sleep while he would leave me here?

I put my hand on Ty's as he looked at me.

"Ty, are you . . ." I paused. "Are you going to leave me?"

I looked at him and felt him chuckled. I was confused.

Ty leaned his forehead and touched mine. "I am not leaving you alone. Not now."

"Not ever?" I asked feeling bit sleepy. Was that the side effect of the medicine?

"Never," he said softly, kissing my forehead. I felt my cheeks turning red as he trail his fingers on my cheeks.

"Are you . . ." I staired at him. I didn't wanted to let him go yet. I missed him so much. "Can you . . ."I blushed and looked down my fingers. " . . . stay with me, Ty?"

"Hm," he muttered something that I ddint understand. Maybe it was in Italian. I noticed him scooping the blanket closer to me as I laid on the bed. He tugged the blanket on me and leaned down kissed my forehead.

"Ty?" I asked softly as I felt his soft sensation. I look at him and cup his cheeks whole he was leaning down the bed, holding back his waist on his another arm which rested on the side of the bed. "Please don't leave me." I said feeling my eyes becoming heavy.

Ty smiled and cup my cheeks. He slowly kissed my cheeks and whispered, "I will never leave you, Jess."

Ty then held onto my chin and leaned near my lips and cup my cheeks. I put my arms around his neck and slowly, softly, I felt his lips pressing against mine. The dizziness kept increasing as the kiss got deeper and sweeter.

"And I vow to protect you in the name of our love," he whispered pulling away from kiss. "Because I . . ." His cheeks were red as my eyes began to blurry. "Because I love you more than my own life," he said as he pressed his lips on mine again.

The kiss got deeper and this time, more fierecefully until I was loosing track of time, until I was feeling breathless. This kiss was different from all the kiss we has before. It seemed like it was opening a new beginning of our relationship. Making our relationship much deeper and stronger.