My first time shopping

2018. February 25.

   Things are actually becoming better. It's kind of unbelievable after the serious of misfortunate events that took place during the first couple of months but I've just bought a dress for a party with my new friend whose the silliest girl I've ever met. Besides now I'm able to put an end to the issue of that man who knows my true identity and also my parents' past and everything. Mostly because we met at the shopping centre.
   Yeah. It was....if I say I almost had a heart attack,( or maybe I really did, I just didn't realized it since I'm already dead) then it's not a lie. But it could make no harm, right?
   Anyway, me and Nora were in New Yorker. I wasn't going for a fancy dress just a casual one and that shop is just perfect in style and prize too. So Nora found me a lustrous, dark blue dress with beautiful lace-work on it which I adored from the first minute it caught my eyes. I stepped out of the changing room and asked shyly.
- So how does it look?
- You look absolutely gorgeous, my love. We couldn't find any better. This is it!
- Good to hear.
I was so relieved, because I was getting tired of bustle and annoyed with crowd but also I didn't want to go home with empty hands. I turned around to face myself in the mirror but the first thing I noticed wasn't me or the dress.
- Helena - a dark, deep voice said. I was so shocked that I just stood there without any response.
- Good to see you, especially in this beautiful dress. Like a sexy vampire don't you think?
I gulped.
What? Please don't start this here, I really don't want to make a scene or anything. Please...
- Excuse me, but who are you? I believe we didn't meet before. - Nora turned to the man.
- That's right. So you must be Helena's little friend. I'm Max.
-Hannah. - I spoke up finally. - My name is Hannah, get it right.
My voice was way too firm which I didn't really plan to, so my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.
- Alright, no problem. Hannah. I'll see you at church, won't I?
- If you don't mind me coming.
- Why would I? God's house is open for everyone.
The irony in his tone and the meaning beyond his words made me furious. How dare he use God's house as a threat? How dare he intimidate me by something so sacred? But then the recognition hit me. Was he following me all the way down? Why here then? Or was it just a coincidence?
- Right. I'll go if possible. - I bent my head in acceptance. He smiled, but to me it seemed rather a snarl.
- See you.
- Yeah, see you.
I was watching him exiting the shop. Nora and I went silent for a minute.
- What the hell was that? - Nora asked finally. - He called you a sexy vampire.
I shivered. 
- I don't know. - I told her but I really didn't have any clue what was that for. But at the weekend he gave himself away.
 And yeah, I decided to go and bring this situation to halt because I was fed up with the constant fear of getting caught and the paranoia was driving me crazy. If I don't make my move then I will go insane and run off, killing people like that psychopath who killed my family. I won't wait peacefully until it happens.