~Wall Decor~

Do you feel like your room is so boring sometimes?

Your walls too plain?

It just makes you feel so frustrated, angry and unmotivated?

Or maybe these things just happen to me?

But anyways you would like to make your room beautifuler and more inspiring without adding furniture and taking a lot of place?

If your answer is yes then you're at the right place!

I'll show you three different ideas of wall decor for your room that aren't very expensive

1. Hangable Frames
_____________________
Do you always see those beautiful quote frames in home furniture hops but they're way too expensive if you want to buy a bunch?

This is an idea that I had to have many of those frames for a cheaper price but they will also be personalized and matching with your room!

Go on pinterest and type 'color of your room wallpapers'

For example : Purple wallpapers

You can also have black and white pics because these match with everything

Gather as many pictures as you want, they also don't have to be quoted, you can also little drawings little a cute plant, headphones.... Every little doodles and words that you think represent you.

Copy and paste them onto Word

Before printing them buy a bunch of frames (make sure they're the same number as the pictures or even more)

Also I suggest you to get either black, white or wood frames in different sizes and shapes (rectangles and squares) for a more modern and lovely result.

You don't have to buy the best frames ever just make sure they're cheap and will last enough.

Finally just print the pictures and place them in the frames

2

2. Pictures and Light
______________________
Pictures are often reminders of great memories and memorable times.

A great idea to decorate your walls with pictures is to hang them on garlands of lights