2.

"FIGHTIN' THE TRUTH, TRYIN' TO HIDE."

***

Viviana walked from the clubhouse at Miller Park, just had said goodbye to Christian as he went to go prepare for his game. She had just moved there, and already was up and on her feet attending one of Christian's game when all she wanted to do is lay in her bed and sleep.

She always had fun watching Christian though; He was just coming off of a great MVP season and it's almost like they had put their worries and bumps aside.

Christian and Viviana had been together for the last three years and all eyes were always on them, due to Christian being an MVP, one of the best in the league, and Viviana was finally getting recognized for her modeling work. Social media praised them, mostly for the love they posted online. But, not everything online is the full story.

In reality, these two had hit the biggest bump in their relationship. Petty fights, stupid arguments over the littlest things all the time. It was like something as little as Viviana biting her nails drove Christian up the walls. Nothing felt the same as it did three years ago when they met at a Marlins game in Miami.

They met when Viviana and her best friend Garrett had gotten the opportunity to take a tour of the stadium and meet some of the athletes. With his horrible flirting, somehow, Christian got lucky with Viviana falling for him.

Ever since then? You didn't see Christian without Viviana and vise versa. They were so in love, it radiated off of them wherever they were. It was hard not to be attached to their relationship.

As the relationship went on, the arguments started, and the love that was there in the beginning wasn't there anymore. Both were afraid to admit it in fear the other would be upset. Viviana, though, believed in love and didn't want to let go of Christian and the amazing love they had.

Vivi was sat in a club suite with the WAGS (wives and girlfriends) of the rest of the athletes, having fun and cheering her man on whenever he was at bat or out in the field. She was his number one supporter for sure, and hadn't changed even with him being traded to Milwaukee.

"You two are so cute, Vivi." Larisa, wife of left fielder Ryan Braun said, smiling over at her.

Viviana nodded, "Um, thank you.." She said before getting up out of her seat and walked over towards the drinks, grabbing herself a glass of water to avoid any other comments being made about her relationship. It wasn't really a relationship anymore, just something the two held onto so no one suspected anything different about it.

The game ended and the Brewers had taken the win, meaning Christian would hopefully be in a good mood towards Viviana, but, he was very unpredictable. He either was super giddy, or didn't want to speak to anyone. Viviana waited by his car at the end of the game, looking through her social media on her phone.

Christian approached her and tossed a nod her way, "Ready to go?" He asked, Viviana nodding in response, getting in the passenger seat and buckled herself in.

"Good job today, Christian...You played amazing." Viviana spoke up, looking over at Christian who just nodded and turned some music on. Viviana had to hold everything in her not to just grab his hand and hold it, but she knew that Christian would just pull his hand away.

"I can stay with my sister tonight, Christian, if you don't want me over.." Viviana commented after Christian hadn't said a word once they both got in the car and he drove back to his place.

"No, you can stay with me. I'm just tired." He said, sighing and ran his fingers through his hair, putting both hands back on the steering wheel.

Viviana hated this feeling of fake love.