32.

"MY NAME SOUNDS LIKE A SONG THAT YOU'VE BEEN SINGING ALL ALONG"

Viviana dressed Eiley in a cute Brewers onesie that sported her name and her dad's number on the back and slipped little black leggings on her. Eiley didn't have a full head of hair yet, but Vivi loved putting cute headbands on her. She slid a baseball headband on Eiley's head and then picked her up, kissing her cheek. "Look at you! Your daddy's gonna be so excited to see you!" She smiled and grabbed the diaper bag, walking with Eiley to her car and sat her in the car seat in the back.

Eiley was nearing four months and was loving babbling. Anything to get her mom or dad's attention, she would either babble or throw toys around. As Vivi drove, she could hear Eiley shaking a toy that was in her lap and babbling as she kept shaking the toy. "You are quite the chatter box today, huh, pumpkin?" Vivi smiled, looking in the rear view mirror at her baby.

**

She walked in, pushing the stroller with Eiley in it as Eiley continued to babble and coo, giggling at herself here and there. Vivi walked into the clubhouse and some of the guys turned and smiled. "Vivi!!! You brought the little one!" Ryan crouched down in front of Eiley.

Christian walked in the clubhouse a couple minutes later and looked at Viviana, smiling, "Well look who it is." Vivi turned around, hugging Christian. "I didn't know you were bringing Eiley today!" He said, kissing her forehead and went by the stroller, taking Eiley out who beamed a gummy smile at Christian once she recognized him. "Hi, beautiful girl, look at you! Sporting the right number!" He kissed her cheeks a couple times to get her to giggle.

Vivi fixed Eiley's headband, "She was definitely a chatter box in the car today. Babbling the whole ride and shaking around her toys." She giggled, "But, she's excited to see her daddy play baseball!"

Christian looked at Eiley, smiling. "You and momma talk about me on the ride here? Huh?" He poked her tummy and Vivi took her into her arms.

"Gimme this little munchkin." Ryan said, taking Eiley from Vivi. "You won't be able to play for us one day, but, you can be our official number one fan." Eiley was just babbling, "Gotta admit, Yeli, you made a cute kid. My kids are here today too, they'll be excited to meet Eiley."

Vivi smiled at Ryan, "Are they?? I haven't seen them in so long. She definitely enjoys all the attention she's getting." Ryan handed her back to Viviana, who held her daughter in her arms. Christian walked over by Vivi and took Eiley again, "Hey." She looked at him.

"I wanna give her a clubhouse tour. First time here, she's gotta take everything in." He smiled and walked around with Eiley. Christian was an amazing father; Something about him being so nurturing and caring warmed Viviana's heart. It was crazy to think that they had a kid together, and that Christian was the father.

"So how's Christian liking the dad life?" Travis approached Viviana.

"He loves it and he's such a good dad." She smiled at him, "Definitely been taking advice from the dads here and is so sweet." Vivi checked inside the bag, double checking to see if she had everything. "Her and Christian are so cute together. She gets so giggly around him and is babbling, I'm hoping to hear either da da or momma from her soon."

"Yeah, he's been going to Ryan and Lo for advice, but I'm just glad you two are going through it smoothly."

"Thank you, means a lot. Definitely trying not to stress over things, getting through it day by day." Vivi said, grabbing Christian's hoodie out of his cubbie. "We're hoping by the time Eiley's six months that we can start taking her to away games. Just sucks when you guys are in like St. Louis or DC, because then it's hard to get out there. But the Cubs games? No problem."