72.

Christian got invited by the Marlins to play a recreational game at the stadium to raise money for a local charity. Though it was the off season, any time he was given to play a game of baseball, Christian would hop on it. He hasn't really been playing a lot or working out a lot since his season ended and they moved to Miami, but once he was given this opportunity, he knew he had to go back to his stomping grounds.

"You sure you're okay to come, babe?" Christian asked Viviana who hasn't been feeling good this morning.

She nodded, "I should be fine. Plus, the kiddos wanna see their daddy play." Vivi put on a pair of leggings, throwing one of Christian's old Marlins shirts on before taking a look at herself in the mirror, "I look kind of bummy, is it okay?" She turned to look at Christian.

Christian looked at Viviana, "I always tell you that you look better in my clothes. You don't look like a bum," he told her as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead, "You look beautiful.." He moved his hands, placing them on her stomach, "How's the little one?"

"Besides making me feel like vomiting every twenty seconds, fine. They're the size of a sweet pea, so that's kind of cute," Viviana giggled.

"A sweet pea, cute," Christian smiled. He picked up Sawyer who was sitting on the bed and kissed his forehead, "What do you think, buddy? You think momma looks beautiful?" He asked him, causing Sawyer to giggle.

"Momma.." Sawyer pointed at her then looked back at Christian.

"Yeah, momma! You're gonna come with us and your big sissy to watch me play baseball!" Christian told his son, holding him on his hip. He tickled Sawyer's stomach, earning a loud squeal from his son.

Viviana couldn't help but smile, taking a video of the moment on her phone and immediately posted it to her Instagram and Snapchat stories, wanting to share the sweet moment. She was so in love with Christian, and seeing how amazing of a father he was with Sawyer and Eiley just made her fall more in love with him.

It was the perfect life for her.

***

She felt it every time they arrived at the stadium; Nostalgia. It was a whole wave of memories hitting Viviana when she stepped foot into the Marlins stadium, everything would come back to her and replay in her head like it was just yesterday.

The walks from the clubhouse to the dugout, the postgame interviews on the field, her waiting at the end of the stairs near the clubhouse for her man to be finished so she could give him a huge hug and kiss. They were good times for her and Christian.

Now they got to relive memories and make new ones with their children, even the one on the way. Viviana could see the sparkle in Christian's eye when they got to the stadium, how his eyes lit up, knowing this is where a lot of firsts happened for the couple.

"This is where mommy and daddy met, Eils!" Viviana told her daughter as she walked with her hand-in-hand through the doors. Eiley was asking a bunch of questions, mostly about Christian, but they were little things a curious two year old would ask. "Daddy used to play baseball here all the time! Then he moved to Milwaukee where we live!"

Eiley looked up at her mom, beaming with joy. "Daddy play game?" She asked, looking over at Christian, "Daddy! You play game?"

Christian looked at his daughter, nodding, "Yeah, Eils! You're gonna watch daddy play some baseball with some old friends. You can meet them too. They'll love to meet you." He smiled at her, holding Sawyer on his hip as they walked to the clubhouse.

"Well, well, well! Look who's here! Yeli and the whole family!" One of Christian's former teammates, Giancarlo Stanton, who was now playing for the Yankees approached Christian, patting his back.