Chapter 7- Traveling Part 3

Tiki POV

I walk into a clean, white room, it's different but the same as the other rooms.  I am escorted in to the back room near the wall.  Two people with white lab coats come in and put giant blue rubber gloves on.  I recognize one as Alania Brolls.  She is the head of the group working on me. 
"Shift". She demands like always and I have no choice but do it. 
I close my eyes and wince.  I hate shifting into the monster they made me to be.  Sasha growls in anger and tries to launch at Alania but is pulled back by chains wrapped around her neck. 
Her anger boils even more and wants to tear everyone apart who gets in the way of her freedom.  I want freedom to but know it's not possible.  It never will be. 
Alania turns around and picks up a injection shot and walks toward me.  I try to pull away but I can't move that far.  I'm too weak now, they haven't fed me for a long time.  Now I see why.  They needed me weak for this so I couldn't break through and kill everybody. 
I growl lowly but it doesn't stop her from coming closer. 
"Hold her". She orders the two big men on each side of me.  I snarl and snap at them but they ignore me.  One holds my head and the other gets on my back holding me down.  I curl my lips and snarl again, shaking my head, but the man that holds my head tightens his grip. 
Alania goes to my side and shoots the injection into my shoulder.  I felt a little poke and then calmness swept over my body.  I felt like I could just go to sleep. 
Then Alania slices me with a knife next to where the injection was in my body.  I didn't feel a thing and blood didn't even have a chance to drip.  As soon as the skin broke it sealed back up.  Like it never even was sliced.  Super advanced healing?
I snarl at her and all she does is smile at her accomplishment.  I growl lowly mumbling in my mind. 
Alania waves her hand, " You can let go of her now". The two men release me while the one on my left wasn't looking and is close enough Sasha takes control and whips her head and bites hard on his arm.  He tries to shake me off but Sasha just bites down harder and rips his arm off.  She drops his arm in front of her and the man screams in pain.  She could hear the other man about to grab her from behind and turns her head just in time and his head collides with hers.  Knocking him out cold, she walks told his unconscious body and tears him apart with her claws. 
I turn around and zero my eyes on Alania, her eyes widen and I charge for her next.

My eyes shoot open and I sit up. Breathing hard I look around in the cave. The fire is still going wild making warmth surround the inside of the cave.

I get up and stretch, I take a step and step in a puddle. Weird, I swear it wasn't raining or wet in the cave. I look down at the puddle to see the little blue creature sleep in the puddle. Right next to where my feet were. Great...I guess it is sticking around.

I walk out of the cave and see it is getting light out. I sense a presence and turn around to see a sleeping Carlos to the side of the cave. He's snoring slightly, I bet he's going to be really sore walking today. Heh.

I nudge him with my foot, he doesn't do anything. I nudge him harder, "Hey!" Still nothing, if he wants to be on watch out here, he would've been dead by now. I kick him hard this time and yell, "Hey!!"

His eyes shoot open and growls while standing up quickly blocking my view.

"What are you doing? There is nothing here". I question annoyed.

"Oh, I thought I heard something". He says embarrassed. "Wait, did you kick me?"

"Yeah". I answered turning around to head back inside. "Get ready, I want to make it to the portal today."

I hear him groan and walk slowly behind me. I look back down at the water creature and it slowly opens its eyes.

When it saw me, he immediately went straight for my shoulder.  Taking all the water back that made the puddle.  That's kinda cool.

"That was cool" surprised I hear Carlos' voice behind me.

"Whatever". I roll my eyes, "let's get going"

He mumbles something leading the way out of the cave, me following.

We've been walking for about few hours now. I feel like Carlos is becoming slower and I never felt my legs this tired before. 

I look down at them feeling like my legs aren't even there anymore. 

Thud!

I walk right into a tree that falls forward and groans. 

"Ugh, that hurt". I look down and see it is actually Carlos not a tree.  He slowly flips flat on his back, arms and legs spread apart. 

"What the hell?  Why did you stop?  Keep going!"  I exclaim, getting angry

"Why does it have to be so hot?!"  He whines, but I'm kinda hot too.  Even the creature is, which I decided to call Champ is looking dry.  As he tries to hide under my hair on the back of my neck. 

"Get up, Carlos. We have to keep moving." I say annoyed again.  No matter how hot or tired we are I have to keep moving.

"I need water-"

"Then drink out of your stupid water can!" I raise my voice a little bit.

"I would if I had any left!!" He snaps back

I growl at him which brings Champ back out to my shoulder.

"Why won't your little water friend share huh? I bet he has plenty water in him!" Carlos advances forward. I stand my ground and I felt a couple drops on my shoulder. Then...

Spew!!

Water splashes into Carlos's face. Humm that should freshen him up.

"Looks like you're all freshened up now, time to keep going". I say walking passed a very pissed off Royal dragon.