Chapter 13- 6 months later

Tiki POV

SIX MONTHS LATER....

Cough... cough!

"You're getting worse everyday you stay here! I've found another portal-".

"No! I don't want to go back. I don't want to hurt others!" I interrupt him.

"But you won't, it's the supernatural realm. There will be plenty of places to go where no one else does." Carlos tries to explain, but I can barely hear him now.

"Wha...at? Carlos, I-I can't hear y-you." I speak out just barely. The corners of my vision turn black and blurry. I'm breathing heavily like my lungs are being crushed.

"Sh*t, T I knew we should have left sooner." I feel myself being lifted up and turn cold. My eyelids are fighting to stay up and not drop. "Jeez you are sweating right through your clothes!"

"Wait! What about Anni?" I rush out slowly.

I feel a rush of cool air then hear bones cracking and the smell of the forest. "I left her a brief note of the reason we had to leave"

'Tiki, stay with me don't die on us please'. I can faintly hear Zayr's voice in my mind.

Turns out if I create a big enough bond we can use telepathy to communite with each other.

'Sasha?' Carlos' voice floats in my mind also. She's there but just not talking or moving. This realm has made me weak, my wolf weak and I haven't had a clue of the other darkness
Inside me is yet.

Then I fell into darkness as Zayr carries me away.

SIX MONTHS EARLIER....

We land on solid ground surrounded by trees. 

"Where are we?"  I ask Carlos who is also looking around. 

"I'm hoping the supernatural realm."  He whispers, not sure of himself. 

"What you mean hoping?"  I stare at him blankly. 

"Well, I sort of just chose between four portals.  I knew one was from my realm, Dragon Eternal.  Another was the human and supernatural realm and the last one was The Underground.  It doesn't look like this is the Underground Realm though so that's a relief."  He answers questionably. 

Great.  I think to myself and start walking towards a faint sound of many different noises I have never heard before. 

"Where are you going?"  Carlos asks catching up to me. 

"I'm following strange noises that I hear.  It doesn't sound like any animal or creature."  I say to him looking ahead. 

We were silent for a few minutes until Carlos broke the silence.  "I wonder where the Flame lizards and Firebirds came from in the first place.  I've never seen them the whole time we've been there."  Should I tell him?  He deserves to know.  I mean he did risk his life and everything.  We've come this far to wherever this place is. 

"It's my fault." 

"What?"  He asks looking at me.

"They came from the lab, I could smell the lab on them. From whatever destroyed it and rescued me.  It's fire must have been mixed with some kind of substance in the lab and created them."  Carlos just grunts and speaks. 

"Tiki it's not you're fault.  You didn't know that would happen, plus it's whatever brought you to safety did.  I mean I don't blame it, because it saved you and all but that was quite a battle I've fought in a long time."