Chapter Fourteen - Part 1

•———————————•
Chapter 14 - Part 1:
Aoi?
•———————————•

"What did you say, Yohan?" I asked, thinking that he said something.

"Nothing. Just breathed." I laughed at his response.

And then he had to come. Great.

"Sorry folks, it's time for me to take her away. Enjoy having peace without her!" Yuno shouted before taking me away.

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!?!?" Aoi ran into the room as soon as he heard Yuno's voice.

"I DON'T KNOW AOI!!!" I screamed back.

"I'LL SAVE YOU!!" He shouted back.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING YUNO?" I asked, hoping that I could tell Aoi. He ended up whispering it into my ear, making sure Aoi wouldn't hear.

"SO WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!?" Aoi's shout brought me back to reality.

"THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE AND THEY'RE NOT TELLING US!!!!" Nanami appeared out of nowhere. How does she do that?

"WE AREN'T!!!!" Me and Yuno shouted back at them, angrily.

In response, he shouted "WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO THEN??!?!?!?"

"To a crime scene!" Yuno shouted before we were out of sight completely.

Aoi's POV:

Damn that guy's annoying! I can't ever have a private moment with her because of him! He's always dragging her everywhere! Since we are fighting over the same girl, I declare you as my enemy!

"Aoi, you look quite angry, did something bad happen?" Yohan asked, curious.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to spend sometime with Yuzu..." I responded, sad about Yuno taking Yuzu away from me.

"She sure seems like a sweet girl. Let's hope she doesn't become sour" Jiwoo muttered under her breath.

Covering what Jiwoo said, Nao asked "Sorry if this is a sensitive subject but, how are you coping with your childhood friend in jail? I know if it was me, I would be sad if Jiwoo went to jail. She has look after me for all this time."

"Yeah, it was really hard. She was like a sister to me. I lost my brother in a marketplace so she was the only person who looked after me all this time." I answered truthfully.

"Wow, I'm sorry. This must be a sensitive topic..." Nao quickly apologised before walking out of the room. He must have felt really awkward.

I could feel myself slowly becoming more and more dizzy. My sight was getting more and more blurry. What was going on? The room was getting absorbed by the darkness. I could see in the corner of my eye that Jiwoo was smirking. How could she do this? No, it can't be her... She was here all along as wasn't near me when it happened. But how did this happen? I should have noticed something before.

"Help me..." Those were the last words I could say before I went unconscious...

Author's POV:

"Aoi, are you okay? AOI!" Yohan shouted.

"Great. Exactly what he wanted" Jiwoo said quietly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JIWOO? YOU CAUSED THIS DIDN'T YOU?!?" Yohan screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Better get him to the hospital before it's too late" Jiwoo smirked before leaving the room.